You rolled your eyes.

"Let's see if the two of you can fend off my plants. I highly doubt so sense the majority of them are so swift and sharp that they can kill you in a instant, you won't even know you have been defeated until it's to late." You rolled your eyes as the demon continued on with their speech. Sky breathing: Fourth form, hunters shot.

You were immediately shot forward to the demon whilst they were talking, aiming for their head.

Half way through the slicing motion, you noticed some sharp vines coming out from the ground right next to you. I can either dodge the vines and miss my opportunity, or slice off the demons head and get hit by them. You sighed, before slicing off the vines, taking one last second to cut off the demons arm.

You landed firmly on the other side of the demon, turning around and holding your sword defensively at them.

"Are we starting already?" It asked, lips pouted. "I guess I forgot how impatient demon slayers are. Let's see what you have. Fox."

Suddenly, multiple vines with sharp thorns were launched your way. You swiftly moved around to dodge them. When they hit the ground it shook the earth beneath you. Causing you to stumble in your steps. Every time you thought there was no more vines to dodge more appeared.

Sanemi lifted his sword to the demons head, getting halfway through the slice when he was suddenly tossed high into the air.

Your eyes widened as you saw him fly upwards. Guess I should save him.

You shuffled your wings for them to be out of your haori. Jumping into the air as you flew swiftly towards his direction.

You swiftly caught him bridal style. "Really became one with the wind there huh?" You teased the wind Hashira. A smug grin on your face that he luckily wasn't able to see through your fox mask. You landed on the ground, placing him down.

"I could've saved myself, you dumb bird!"

Suddenly, a vine came straight for your head, your eyes widened as you immediately froze up.

You heard a sword clash down upon it, preventing it from practically destroying you. You looked to see Sanemi standing in front of you in a defensive stance. "I will aim for it's head, You will stop any vines trying to stop me to do so. Okay bird girl?"

"Sir yes sir!" You said jokingly, saluting.

In a blink of an eye he ran forward towards the demon, completely catching you off guard as you followed shortly behind him. Slicing at every vine that even came a foot near him.

You couldn't react in time as a vine suddenly grabbed hold of your leg, causing you to tumble to the ground. Shit!

As soon as you were about to have a mini panic attack you saw the demons head fall to the floor. Rolling pathetically along the coarse grass.

You felt the vine disappear from your leg,freeing you.

You stood up, seeing Sanemi walking away.

"Aw come on, leaving already? Not even gonna have a conversation?" You whined teasingly.

"I don't like being around you. And besides, I already got what I needed." He spoke, holding up his hand that held the familiar blue spiderlily hairpin that was just in your hair. Your jaw dropped as you reached into your hair to see it missing.

"Wha- how did you get that?!"

"I have my ways."

"Give it back!" You yelled, running towards him.

You tried grabbing it from his hands multiple times, unluckily for you the male had godlike reflexes.

He pushed you back, an annoyed look on his face. "Can you just buzz off?!" You narrowed your eyes at him. "You asked for this bug-eyes!" You yelled, before kicking him in the nuts. The sudden action causing him to drop the hairpin.

"THE FUCK MAN?!" He shouted at you. Giving you the finger as you put the hairpin in your haori's pocket.

You shuffled your wings back into your uniform before speaking. "Should've just handed it over buckaroo- OH FUCK-"  he suddenly kicked your stomach, sending you tumbling to the ground. "...why do people love to throw me around?" You mumbled tiredly, mind flashing back to how almost everybody you've fought has tossed you.

"Why does that hairpin mean so much to you Anyways?! You literally only stole it a few days ago!"

"You'd never understand, Sanemi."

"Stop calling me by my first name you whore!"

Your jaw dropped. "....I'm not a whore! I'll have you know I'm a proud virgin!" You huffed angrily.

"That just means you get no bitches!" He yelled at you. Looking as angry as ever.

"I get plenty of bitches actually! ......I think."

He rolled his eyes, walking away from you angrily.

You giggled slightly. "Bye Sanemi!"

"FUCK YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAISHO SECRETS

-Sanemi remembers Tengen telling him your name but can't remember it, therefore he calls you Bird girl and Fox.

-Utatori doesn't have a crush on Sanemi, but, if Sanemi ever found out about his existence and did end up asking him out on a date Utatori would say yes with no questions asked, Y'know?

-You find Sanemi's scars wicked cool. But you don't have the courage to tell him that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Send toe pics 🙏🙏🙏🙏 (Dont take this seriously)

UNEDITED

Word count: 1765