The hallway

It was another sunny day at Zokrija secondary school and Arius, Eve, Koi and the rest of the friend group were hanging out infront of the disgusting ass boys bathroom where it reeks of piss. As usual Jayden, Kyle and Carlos where fucking around like idiots.

Arius, Eve and Koi were walking around the hallway pacing back and forth while munching on the lunch that's supposed to be eaten during break (hniezer).

Suddenly we heard something that made our ears perk upwards. The distant sound of expensive gucci shoes stamping on the floor was heard. It was Mr Steven. The popular physics sir who everyone seemed to drool on.

Today he had a usual fresh cut making his tiny brown hairs jut outwards as though they were reaching for the sun, his shiny bald spot glistening with a hint of sweat on it. His sunglasses holding onto his ears for dear life as it slides down his nose with friction (physics reference).

His chocolate shit brown eyes hidden behind the lense of his sunglasses and his full plump pink lips coming to view. He turned his head to the side to yell at Kyle for humping the bathroom door his jawline becoming even sharper with the head tilt and his neck stretching the few veins popping out of his neck as he shouted at the fugly kid.

He had his usual green united colours of benetton shirt on that stuck to his biceps and six pack. The usual small spots of dampness under his armpits due to the heat of the sun. He had on a pair of blue jeans sticking to him like an octopus the familiar bulge in his pants sticking out like it was begging for some attention.

I glanced over at Arius seeing that his mouth is slightly agape at the sight, he soon shut his mouth as he saw me glancing at him. Mr Steven stopped yelling at Kyle and turned back to make his way down the hallway.

---

Arius was walking down the hallway making his way to the bathroom steadily and urgently as he holds his piss like he does everyday clutching onto his sad packet of tissues. When he wasn't looking he suddenly bumped into something hard. He glanced upwards to see what it was and he made eye contact with Mr Steven..

His face turned into a slight pink tint and he looked away seeing that the packet of tissues had fallen on the floor. He bent down to grab them when Mr Steven did the same thing their hands making physical contact as they both reached for the packet.

"Oh..s-sorry..!" Arius stuttered as Mr Steven handed him the packet of tissues after they both straightened themselves back up.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks" Mr Steven said with a wink and a small smirk playing on his lips "Make sure to flush kitten" he murmured as he walked past Arius hands in his pockets.

---

When Arius told me and Koi what had happened we both giggled at him and called him delusional. No way in hell was the hot Mr Steven talking and helping him like that, come on now. At least.. that's what I thought until something else happened.

It was around 9pm and we were making our way to the school prom "a night under the stars". Arius had on his very manly suit while me and koi came in our pjs. Arius was here to impress of course.

I glanced at koi who looked absolutely fabulous in his Minecraft pjs sticking his middle finger up his left nostril constantly picking at a dry booger stuck far up his nose as his other hand reaches to scratch his right asscheek. Then glanced back at Arius who looked boring in his black suit his hands clasped together behind his back looking like an ass ready for Mr Steven.

We walked in the hall music blasting at full sound (dance monkey). That's when arius caught sight of Mr Steven throwing it back on mr spiteri in the middle of the dance floor while students huddled around them in a circle hyping them up.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Arius X Mr Stevenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें