Chapter 21 / Really?

ابدأ من البداية

" I didn't think you guys would wait for me ? " He chuckled right after, both Taehyun and Kai were in disbelief as they all walked together, heading to the cafeteria.

" I heard some kids talk about Yeonjun Hyung " Taehyun uttered, perhaps if you were a student at their school, you would think the trio were one of the popular kids considering their walk was so damn powerful.

If you say something that mentions Yeonjun, you will immediately get Soobin's attention " What were they talking about? "

" I dont know, but i heard the word beaten up " Soobin's eyes widened at the thought of someone beating him up, he was concerned.

" He was probably beaten up by some older kids !, gosh i hate those type of seniors " Said Kai, as he rolled his eyes.

" They're probably in the cafeteria right now, lets hurry up " Soobin said, as he grabbed his bag and proceeded to walk faster than usual.

: DD

When they had arrived in the cafeteria, they hastily searched for Yeonjun as they walked through the tables. As they lost hope of him being present in the cafeteria, Soobin heard Yeonjun calling for him.

" Soobin ! " Shouted Yeonjun, as he, together with some friends were in the other side in which they haven't checked yet. He was holding chopsticks, with his mouth half stuffed with food when he called out to Soobin.

" Oh there's Yeonjun Hyung right there ! " Said Huening Kai as he waved to Yeonjun and Yeonjun did infact reply to Kai with a wave as well. Soobin straight away ran to Yeonjun then afterwards, Kai and Taehyun followed.

They have finally arrived at the table where Yeonjun was sitting at, accompanied by his friends, including San who finally awoken " Hyung? "

" Soobin-ah ! Where's Chaewon? You've been talking about her wanting to see me? " He said with a bruised mouth stuffed with food and a hand, covered in bruises as well as he held his wooden chopsticks.

" Hyung... are you okay? " Asked Taehyun, meanwhile Soobin on the other hand was in complete shock and Huening Kai just seemed like he was starving that he just sat beside Yeonjun.

" Yeah, just a couple of bruises, you should ask San too " He said, as he looked over to San quietly chomping on his food.

" Oh, im fine " Said San, which was a complete lie.

Everyone then focused their eyes on San " What even happened ? " Asked Taehyun again. Everything was so serious up until you look at Huening Kai, who was asking Yeonjun for some food.

" Yeah, its a long story actually, i'll explain once you guys sit and i'll video call Yeji and Beomgyu " Said Yeonjun, as he smiled warmly.

They quickly sat down and made themselves ready for the story " Are you honestly just okay with that Hyung? " Said Soobin, in a tone of seriousness and concern.

" Eh, i cant do anything if people are really that stupid " He responded, as he chewed on his food and grabbed his phone.

" Hey Yeonjun, me and Rio are gonna head out since our classes start early " One of Yeonjun's friends said.

" Oh? okay, bye guys, take care " Said, Yeonjun as he gave a smile.