Before starting a conversation, Soobin took a brief look at him. He had his arms behide his head as he closed his eyes and hummed a lively tone " Hey Hyung "

Yeonjun opened his eyes the moment Soobin finished uttering those exact two words " Hm?, What's up? "

He didn't even think one second about what he was about to question his Yeonjun Hyung " I have a question "

Yeonjun was taken aback by the sudden seriousness of Soobin's voice that he put his arms on his side, afterwards " Yep? What is it "

" Do you have someone you like? "

" Huh? Really? " He chuckled as he perceived the question wasn't at all he expected.

Soobin was quite embarrassed upon seeing his Hyung's reaction but nevertheless, he was also confused
" Whats so funny about the question Hyung? "

He raised his eyebrows as he looked at Soobin with a simper " Hm, why do you care? "

" I don't know! We're friends, aren't we?, We should know each other's crushes "

He raised his eyebrows implying that it was actually quite of a good point but he could care less " Good point but no, thank you "

" I'll tell you mine " He said with an excited tone, giving a bright smile afterwards.

He chuckled at the actions of the youngling " You're like a child, which I find cute but still a no from me "

Soobin's expression changed from an excited child to the usual dissapointed teen, resulting in attempting to chase his Hyung which made Yeonjun's beanie to fall off his head. They were both laughing as Soobin chased Yeonjun towards the school, the pair was slowly running out of breath but in that moment, they felt the sensation of freedom. It finally came to an end when they reached the school campus, both of them were trying to catch their breath before going inside their classrooms when out of the blue, San approached them, offering a bottle of water.

San greeted " Hey! " Soobin looked up with dreadful eyes, immediately fixing his posture upon perceiving who the man standing Infront actually was while Yeonjun on the other hand, continued to make an effort to catch his breath.

" You guys seem out of breath? Want to take my extra water bottle?, It's only one but you guys can share- " Soobin stared at him with eyes of the demon.

" Oh, thanks San " Yeonjun uttered, taking the bottle of water afterwards.

San glanced at his watch, afterwards, he proceeded to say " Ah Soobin? Don't your classes start at 7:30? It's 7:27 now, I think you should head inside "

" Oh yeah, okay " It wasn't his usual reply but he couldn't bring himself to say the two simple words, which were " Thank you "

He then turned his head to the person beside him " Bye Hyung " said Soobin, with a straight face as he put his hand up dryingly as a sign of a wave. Soon after, he started walking towards the entrance of the school hallways.

Yeonjun ceased of drinking water to reply to Soobin " Bye Soob " as he waved his hand.

Time skip :