Chapter 6: ❌ Feelings? ❌ Don't leave

A few hours later:
Feitan POV
I saw her shaking in fear. She was afraid of us. why? Why did that make me feel so saddened? I usually don't care about these things. What's going on with me today? I want.. to..comfort her..why?

Feitan thought to himself wondering what he was feeling. this was new to him.this wasn't normal at all.he didn't usually act like this. He felt strange, usually he wouldn't feel anything when someone was afraid of him. He wondered what was the case this time . "I must be losing my mind."he decided to ignore those feelings and focus on what was important: making sure that girl wouldn't die today.
still Feitan POV
As soon as I heard the sound of her breathing quicken, my heart began pounding faster. She was starting to breathe hard and her eyes weren't focused. I knew she was trying to fight back her terror and tears. I walked over to her gently, taking her hands in mine. She immediately stopped trembling, and gazed up at me.

I don't know what came over me but seeing her like that made me want to comfort her. "what...am I...doing" I thought to myself, backing away, letting go of her warm hands, realizing what I had just done. "Feitan?!" She exclaimed, shocked, and surprised. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.." I apologized

Y/N POV
"no way.. Feitan just held my hand AND I LET HIM LET GO, WHAT AM I? CRAZY!!" I thought to myself. "Feitan?!" I exclaimed,shocked, and surprised. I said his name but I didn't know what to say. The next thing I knew was that he was apologizing to me. IN FULL SENTENCE. "WHY IS HE APOLOGIZING, HE'S SO CUTE" just then I realized that he comforted me. I was on the verge of crying, scared and he saved me..

" Thank you Feitan. '' It was only right that I thanked him instead of fangirling. "No problem," he answered, smiling awkwardly. "Feitan...Thank you" I repeated softly. He looked startled by this. "Th...thank you?" He stuttered. "I appreciate the kindness you showed me after last night. So thank you for saving my life and protecting me." I told him sincerely.

"I...uh...you're welcome?" He responded unsurely. "Now that we got that cleared up, do you mind showing me to my room please?" " Let's go'' He replied, smiling a little bit but still a cold look lingered in his eyes, still not used to being thanked. I smiled as well, happy to be able to help Feitan finally get back to being his normal self.

Feitan POV
I watched as Y/N followed behind me through the long hallway and towards one of the doors on the far right side of the hallway. It seemed to be a bathroom since it was connected to the room which contained the beds. "Your room is right there" I pointed to the door which led inside. She opened the door and took in the scene.

The bed was big enough for two people to fit, but it looked like no one ever slept in it. It was also messy, and some of the drawers were missing or broken. "Wow, this is really nice," She remarked."Well, um, I uh.. guess I should leave you to unpacked" I mumbled as I turned to leave. "WOAH WAIT, WAIT" I stopped as I heard her calling my name. "Yes?" I turned to face her again. She looked nervous and shy.

"Um.. can I ask you something?" She asked nervously. "Sure," I replied, curious. "Why did you save me?" She questioned. "I.. I don't know" I lied. It was my task to look after her while boss was gone. Right?? "That must be the only reason why.." I thought to myself. but deep in my mind I knew there was another reason. I just didn't know what that was yet. I was about to leave when y/n asked me to stay.

"WAIT! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE!" I heard Y/N exclaim. My ears perked up slightly and turned around, looking at her. She seemed embarrassed to ask what she was thinking. "Umm.. can you stay a bit longer?" Y/N asked quietly. Her eyes never left mine as I stared back. We remained silent as she waited patiently for an answer. Finally I spoke. "Well, if you want me to stay, I'll try," I said.

I felt a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips, not knowing why but I was happy she didn't want me to leave. "Thanks, Feitan" She said happily. "You're welcome" I replied. I sat down in one corner of the room while the girl went into the bathroom. I was glad that Y/n was distracted because I hadn't been able to control myself, and I could clearly see how uncomfortable Y/N was. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. How am I going to deal with this situation?

To be continued