Chapter 1: F4's badside.

Start from the beginning

"At this school... There's a game." Gorya finished her sentence as I looked at her terrified.

"The game is judged by most influential group of the school." Hana continued their warning. "Whoever runs into trouble with them will recieve a red card in their locker."

"What?" I gasped.

"Which means that anyone can do anything with them." She said making my eyes wide.

"They know they can't do anything serious infront of the cameras." Gorya said making me tilt towards her. "They have to be as subtle as possible."she said as my phone beeped again.

I gasped when I saw the video of someone sitting on the ground while the girls 'accidentally' pushed the plant pot at him while some other people ran towards him picking up his phone and running out.

"What about the teachers?" I whisper yelled at her.

"The teachers, noone even dares." She said scoffing and turning towards the classroom door. "Not even the director."

"In the end the victim is forced to go to an old stadium. It's the only place without CCTV."

The video stopped when the boy stood infront of stadium as i looke up at them.

"Everyone knows no phones or recordings of any kind are allowed. Without evidence they can do anything." Gorya said getting up walking towards the door as me and Hans followed behind.

"Infront of those 4 guys. Who are the most influential people here. They are known." Hana said placing an arm around my shoulder as we walked out the school.

"They are known as...F4." they said together as shivers ran down my spine.

•°•°•°

"Phupha komolpetch of class 6/1." The guy sitting on the couch infront of the water said as we ran towards the bleachers. "A top student with a clean record." He continued while someone else gave a laptop to the guy in black sitting on the other chair. "Never had any trouble. You're a teacher's pet." The guy said as someone held the boy who was given a red card down on his knees.

"It's a shame that all that will be ruined." The funky looking guy said walkin towards the boy. "Just because you planned to expose what happened in this school." He said showing a phone to the victim as multiple videos were displayed on the phone. "Honestly, do you think I'm a fool?" He spoke putting his hands on his knees.

"So?!" Phupha said, anger dripping from his voice. "The red card game is wrong! No matter how much you try to cover it up, you can't escape!" He said as the said 'thyme' stood straight. "Remember, this evidence will not be lost."

"Oh?" Thyme scoffed. "You must have backed it up." He said flipping the phone.

I was watching all of them from very far but my eyes went to one of the 4, his expression unreadable while the other had this playful and bitchy aura, he had a rather calm and collective one.

I came out of my trance when I heard thyme speak again.

"It will never be lost." He said mockingly showing the phone to phupha suddenly all the videos and the evidence got erased one by one on his phone as i stared shockingly.

"How?..." I whispered under my breath but gorya heard it.

"You see that guy?" She pointed at the guy with the laptop and has a ponytail with quite a dark style. I nodded my head.

"That's Mj, the hacker of the group." She explained letting her hand fall down.

"Shit.." i cursed when phupha tried to attack thyme but his minions held him in place.

"Oi.. phupha.." Thyme called him laughing at him, more like mocking him. "For us, nothing has been difficult."

He said as my eyes fell back on Mj closing his phone while looking at phupha. "Too bad.. but you're finished." Thyme said sadly throwing phupha's phone in the water as it sunk. I mentally cursed at them while the other howled and clapped, throwing papers, dirt and what not on him.

Thyme was walking away from phupha with a smirk on his face as for him, he looked in disbelief. All his hard work went in vain. Same for gorya and Hana. The look of disapproval present on only the face of us four.

"Thyme!!!" Phupha yelled running behind him before punching him harshly but it didn't make thyme fall instead it looked like it angered him.

"You're not done huh?" Thyme asked scoffing wiping his bleeding lip.

People gasped when thyme threw a punch at phupha making him fall on the water.

"I give it three." The guy in the brown jacket with all white outside said poking Mj.

"Two is enough." Mj said as i looked at them in disbelief. "Hey, time it." He said to his minion.

"Why is that guy walking off?" I asked curiosly.

"That is Ren, he is the only beauty with a brain in the group." Hana said making me wonder why doesn't he stop them if he's so intelligent?

"Why is he looking at you?" I poked gorya while she shoved me away.

"I don't know."

Thyme was beating phupha to shreds while I just watched them not being able to anything or I was not to anything to go on their bad side. I didn't want to face their bad side because it felt bad or maybe worse than I have imagined.

"Seriously why?!!!" Phupha yelled making us flinch. "What is wrong with everyone! Why would you let F4 force us to play this game!?" He was on the verge of breaking down. "Open your eyes! If we work together, we can stop this game." His voice was going quite when nobody said anything his nose bleeding, his face had curd all over but nobody said anything instead a can was thrown on him making everyone burst out laughing.

"You think you're someone?" The bully said slapping him hard before kicking him and punching him.

"Stop." Finally some good words out of thyme's mouth or maybe I spoke too soon. "Can't you see? Do you think I ordered them to bully you?" He asked looking around. "No." He answered himself. "Everyone want to do this."

"What do mean?" Phupha asked sitting on the ground.

"Look at the world these days... It's stuffing, those who stand out are in the eyes of public. A minor mistake can cost dearly. That's why they want a release." He smirked before comtinuing. "They want to do what they can't, like those anonymous accounts. We F4, don't do anything at all." Thyme bent down at phupha. "We just allow them, allow them to have annymous accounts in real life." He tapped his fingers on phupha shoulder before slapping him saying. "Good luck." As the others started beating him..

"Make sure he gets out alive." Gorya said his name is Kavin said.

And from that day I knew I didn't want to be on their bad side.