The start

Krist perawat just got informed that his partner will change from mike, his bestfriend to fluke gawin, his colleague in ggmtv for the be my favourite series

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Krist perawat just got informed that his partner will change from mike, his bestfriend to fluke gawin, his colleague in ggmtv for the be my favourite series.
"To be honest, i have never interact with this man for how long he and i been in this company, i just know that he exists and never talk to him, how can we become a partner?" said krist to his manager.
"Just try to talk to him first krist, many people said that you guys look so cute together and we can't do anything about it since they already announced the change cast and mike already back out" the manager still trying to convince krist.
"Who the heck said that we look cute, all i see in twitter are that we didn't have any chemistry since we never interact and people throwing hate to that boy said that he stole the job, poor that boy" krist have been scrolling twitter since the announcement has been made and keep seeing the hate towards fluke and feel guilty because of the bad words that keep coming to the boy.
————————————————————————

Fluke gawin caskey, obviously not a rookie since he already play in many series but his introvert personality make him invisible

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Fluke gawin caskey, obviously not a rookie since he already play in many series but his introvert personality make him invisible. Be my favourite series is his first main role since he enter the industry and he thankful for that. The comapny keep making him sing the ost only and he's known as ost guy in the company. But, the director of the series, p'wa himself has picked him as a main role since mike back out from the series and his manager asked him to try and it will make a great opportunity for him in this industry.
"I'm scared to talk to him, he is cute but looks so scary" fluke said to his manager.
"What do you need to scare for, krist is a good guy don't worry to much" the manager reassured him. "I am sure that he will take care of you".

Unexpected love (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें