𝟬𝟬𝟲. the mysteries of dart

CHAPTER SIX,the mysteries of dart

CHAPTER SIX,
the mysteries of dart.

STEVE HARRINGTON LISTENED TO SOLANA COLEMAN'S ADVICE. "If you love her like you claim you do, show her," Solana's words repeated in his mind. He was sure that Solana knew exactly what she was talking about. He's hoping that his plan is successful, and not a complete disaster. Parking his car in front of the Wheeler's household,

      Steve exits his car with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He uses his free hand to run his fingers through his hair. He wasn't even sure if Nancy was home, but what's wrong with trying? At least he's making the effort. "Listen...I've been thinking," He murmurs to himself while taking steps to the Wheeler's front door. "I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry? What the hell am I sorry for?" According to Steve, he did nothing wrong. But, he still feels as though he needs to apologize for something.

To be honest, Steve was even confused as to why Solana was giving him that kind of advice. Deep down, he was hoping that Solana would've flat out told him that things needed to be over between him and Nancy. As much as it hurt to admit it, he was aware that he was holding on to something that was long over.

Now, he's under the impression that maybe Solana doesn't even like him, or feel something towards him because of what he did to her in the past. Why else would she encourage him to fix things between him and Nancy?

  "Steve," Dustin Henderson approached the Harrington boy. "Are those for Mr. or Mrs. Wheeler?" He questions, referring to the bouquet of flowers. The two were now face-to-face. Steve looks down at the flowers, "No."

       Dustin arrived at the Wheeler's household with the sole purpose of figuring out where the hell Mike Wheeler was. He had a crisis, and he needed help. He was hoping to find Mike at his house, not Steve Harrington. What Dustin didn't know is that this was going to be the beginning of a wonderful friendship between the two.

   "Good," Dustin answers, snatching the flowers out of Steve's grasp. He then proceeds to walk away from Steve who was calling after him. "Nancy isn't home." Dustin points out. "Where is she?" Steve asks, clearly unaware of Nancy's whereabouts. She was the reason why he drove over here in the first place.

"Doesn't matter. We have bigger problems than your love life." Dustin opens the passenger door to Steve's car, but he doesn't get into the car just yet. Instead, he stands by the door and faces Steve. "Do you still have that bat?" It was an odd question. Steve didn't understand the context of Dustin's question.

"Bat? What bat?"

      "The one with the nails," Dustin answers like it's the   most obvious thing in the world. Oh, that bat; the one that he used against the demogorgon last year.