Chapter 15

Arnaldo POV

I was watching my three babies sleeping while quietly crying. This is not the time to cry but i can't stop my tears from falling, I still can't believe that i left the love of my life before just because I'm so scared to don't have my inheritance.

"I'm sorry my love, i shouldn't have left you suffering before.." i tried wiping my tears but it just kept falling.

I was caressing her hair when she suddenly move so i immediately wiped my tears so if ever she wakes up she wouldn't see me with a tears rolling down to my cheeks.

"Hmm.." she moaned before waking up.

"Hi hon" she smiled at me before she blinked two times so she can see properly.

"Hello hon." i gave her a small fkae smile.

"Are you crying? why does your eyes looked so red and so swallowed? tell me are you crying? what seems the problem?" she asked me immediately when she noticed my eyes.

"I'm not hon, i just rubbed my eyes that's why it's red." i made an excuse and thank god she believed me.

I'm sorry for lying hon, if only i could say it to you but i can't. I'm to scared to tell to you I'm so freaking scared that you might not believe me that's why i chose to just keep it to myself.

"Sleep ka na ulit hon, 2 hours pa bago tayo mag landing. I'll wake you three when we're going to make a landing already, just sleep on my shoulder okay? don't worry i wouldn't leave okay? now sleep you're probably so tired." i said to her and she nodded.

"Good night hon, sleep ka later ha?" she said before she closed her eyes.

I love you hon, i love you so much. When i felt that she's already asleep i kissed her forehead and after that i just watched movies sa screen right infront of me, thank god it has my currently fav movie.

Few minutes had past and her i am still watching movies and listening to the announcements of the captain and cabin crews. I just stopped watching when i heard that we're landing already in just 30 munites so i wake Ivy up and she wakes up belle while ali is on her arms sleeping peacefully.

"Belle sweetie, we're about to land na. Wake up already." Ivy said in a sweet tone while waking belle up.

Belle almost hit ali when she stretched her arms but luckily ivy covered ali immediately.

"Sorry mommy, sorry ali" belle apologized to her brother and mom.

"It's okay baby, you didn't mean that naman eh, so that okay." Ivy kissed belle's forehead.

Belle smiled when she heard the pilot's announced that we're landing to land already, she's so excited like super excited. She even smiled widely when she saw on the window that we landed smoothly.

"Daddy mommy look" belle immediately pointed the inside of the airport as soon as lumabas kami sa eroplano. She's so cute while pointing the airport.

"I want to eat and buy drink on sb mom!" Belle immediately said that when she saw the Starbucks shop.

My god nahawa na ang anak ko sa mommy nya, she also like sb na.

"Sure sweetie, let's go?" Ivy said while ali is still on her arms.

I watched them order while ali is on my arms..

     She's my safe place and i feel safe
                 When I'm with her..

                     This is Attorney
            Cassian Arnaldo Ardiente

                   And this is Doctor
                  Ysabelle Ivy Aguas

                        Now closing.

                          ||END||

Thank you for supporting this story of mine, so thankful to the one's who red this story even though the chapters are almost all r18 and so short.