Chapter 25- the past

Začít od začátku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was gathered in the quad and were listening to Larissa Weems' speech.

"Nevermore was created as a safe haven for our children to learn and grow, no matter who or what they are."

The entire quad claaped enthusuastically.

"I realize a lot of you must have heard about the unfortunate incident involving one of out students. But I'm happy to report that Eugene is on the mend and is expected to make a full recovery. So let's focus on the postive and make this Parents' Weekend our very best!"

Everyone in the quad applauded again except for Wyatt, Y/n and Enid who were standing at the very back.

Wyatt sighs at the reassurance. He placed one arm around Y/n pulling her into him for comfort.

"On the mend? Try in a coma." Wyatt scoffs.

"Have you seen him?" Enid asks sadly.

Y/n nodde dbut Wyatt just stared. "I'm the reason he is in the hospital." He whispers.

"It wasn't your fault Wyatt." You tell him nuzzling into his chest and hugging him. "We told him not to go, but he wanted to prove himself the wrong way." You comfort him.

Wyatt hugged Y/n back resting his head on her head and breathing in the scent of her shampoo. He let out a happy sigh and hugged her tighter.

Enid smiled widely at the couple. "The monster hasn't attacked anyone this past week. Maybe you scared it off?" 

"Or maybe it went into hiding to avoid this weekend." He grumbles.

Y/n looked down at the thought of her parents. She missed them a lot, but that accident was in the past now. Wait...what if  the monster isn't a Nevermore student? Weems would know immediately of her students'  abilities. What if the monster...is a normie?" Y/n's eyes widened at the thought, it seemes like a likely possibility. It cannot be one of the Nevermore students, she would be extra careful around normies now, and make sure Wyatt is safe too.

Wyatt gently placed his hand under her chin and moved her face towards him, his cheek gently grazed against her cheek, Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and smiled at him. He smiled back and pulled her into a hug. 

"Are you okay ma petite tournasol?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just missing my parents."

He pulled out of the hug and looked at her. "Hey, if they were here right now. I bet you they would be really proud of how far their daughter has grown up to, she has changed into a beautiful, smart, amazing and absoolutely perfect girl." 

Y/n felt tears forming in her eyes. "Awww Wyatt, thank you so much. I'm sure your parents would be very proud of you too. You grew up into a handsome, charming, funny, kooky, and absolutely amazing and perfect man you are now." 

Wyatt smiled at her and they kissed. Suddenly a bright flash and shutter noise was heard. 

"Enid?" You asks laughing, "What are you doing?"

"Taking photos! For your wedding." Enid said winking at the two of you. "Also, if I am not your maid of honor I will literally wolf out on you."

You giggle at your friend. "Enid, you have been my bff since I have been in Nevermore, of course you will be my maid of honor!" You reassure smiling sweetly at her.

Wyatt smiled at you. But he noticed something over your shoulder. His family was entering the quad.

"I knew I should have worn my plague mask." He mutters.

You look at him confused and saw Wyatt looking at something over your shoulder. You turned around and saw the rest of the Addams family and you gulped.

Enid looked in the opposite direction and sighed. "Would you look at my family. Talk about toxic pack mentality."

Four boys were seen rough housing on the picnic tables. Two older people watched them.

"I'm giving my mom 30 seconds before her judge-y claws come out. Let's get this over with." Enid grumbles as she walked towards her family.

"I'm coming!" You call out. Nervous about meeting Wyatt's family.

You ran to follow her but an arm wrapped around your wrist and pulled you back into Wyatt's chest. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks raising an eyebrow at you.

"I...I...I." You stutter out. He kept looking at you waiting for an explanation.

You took a deep breath. "I'm nervous to meet your family." You say finally.

Wyatt rolled his eyes at you. "Y/n, you're the most beautiful and amazing girl in this entire world. If no one can see that, they are blind. Besides even if my family doesn't like you. I will continue seeing you!" He declares.

Y/n smiled at him thankfully at him. "Let's go." You tell him.

He smiles lightly and began leading you to his family.

Gomez saw him and smiled. "There he is. Oh how we've missed those accusing eyes and youthful sneer." Gomez says hugging his son.

"How are you my little raincloud?" Morticia asks.

"I thought Thing was filling you in on my every move." Wyatt asks coldly.

Morticia and Gomez's happy faces dropped and they looked at each other.

"I uncovered your feeble surbterfuge almost immediately."

Gomez smiled awkwardly and attempted to keep the mood calm. "So, how's the little fella doing? Still have all his fingers?"

"Relax. I haven't snapped any if his digits. Yet." He reports.

Gomez sighed in relief.

"So tell us everything." Morticia prompts.

"Since you've abandoned me here, I've been hunted, haunted, and a target of attempted murder."

Gomez smiled and spread his arms. "Ah Nevermore, I love you so!"

Morticia looked over and saw Y/n shyly hiding behind Wyatt. "Who's this?" She asks and the rest looked over as well. 

Wyatt turned aorund saw his girlfriend standing a few meters away from him. She looked very nervous and shy. He smiled at her and walked towards her.

"This is Y/n. MY girlfriend." He announces.

Y/n waved at them shyly. "Hi." She smiles nervously.

Gomez and Morticia gasp in happiness.

"Don't embarrass me in fornt of her!" He hisses to his family.

But it was too late as Gomez was already hugging the girl.

"Welcome to the family dear!" Gomez cheers.

"We never thought this day would come." Morticia adds.

Pugsley was laughing and chanting 'Wyatt has got a girlfried and I've got a jar of dirt!'

 Wyatt's face was red and his eye was twitching in annoyance. He pulled Y/n away from his family and pulled her close to him.

~time skip by Enid's dad being the best dad ever.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's the end of Chapter 24! Hope you like it! See ya!

This chapter is dedicated to Paige

Love,

Hermione <3