𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

Comincia dall'inizio

He lets out a scowl before he places his hands on both her thighs, lifting her up.

"Rotxo-! What are you doing?" She lets out a giggle.

"You wanted me to see you like a woman. That is exactly what I plan to do" Rotxo smirks before he kisses her neck.

"Rotxo.." she whines as she pulls him closer.

"Your voice is so sweet.. I love it when you say my name" he whispers into her neck, before his fingers dig deeper into her thighs.

"Mmmh" she moans as her head drops onto her shoulder.

Rotxo chuckles, "you're already not able to handle it?"

Lëy'la leaves her head on his shoulder, too shy to look up.

Rotxo places one of her legs around his waist, so that he has a hand free, being able to let her loincloth go loose, before it fell down to her knees.

"Lëy'la look at me" Rotxo says.

She moves her head back slowly to look at him.

As innocent as those eyes were, her mind was full of dirty thoughts.

She feels a cold tingle, causing her to lift her head, as a gasp escaped her lips, along with a moan.

Rotxo moves his hand away from her for a moment, before he forcefully grabbed onto her cheek, pulling her face closer to hers once again.

"Look at me. Lëy'la" he says again, and this time he means it.

She nods before he moves his hand away and lets it travel back down to her.

And once again, another gasp along with a moan was let out from Lëy'la.

"Who knew someone as fragile as you would let out such noises" Rotxo chuckles as he continues to play around with her, causing her emotions to become naked.

He leans his fourhead against hers, before he begins to move his hands faster.

She rolls her eyes to the back of her head, "oh Eywa-!"

"Hello? Who's there?" They hear Uma's voice.

Lëy'la looks at Rotxo worried but he only smirks, continuing to do just what he was doing.

"Rotxo.. Uma-!" Lëy'la whispers.

"I guess you'll just have to stay quiet, my love" he smirks, before letting out a quiet grunt, feeling the tightness around his finger.

Lëy'la squirms quietly, Rotxo choosing not to let go of her any time soon.

Them being just seconds away of getting caught.

"Let him see us. Let him know that you're mine" He whispers.

She shakes her head no, "please.."

"Fuck.. Lëy'la stop looking at me like that, or I actually will not be able to control myself" Rotxo says.

"Look at you like what?" Lëy'la asks.