16 | Suzuka (smut)

-09.10.2021 - Emilias Pov:

"Charles come on wake up we have to get to the paddock..." I gently woke him up. "Mhm.. what? I don't want to wake up..." he replies sleepily. "CHARLES! come on wake up you have to Race.." I try again and this time he woke up immediately. "Im up... Im up" he says while rubbing his eyes and then looks at me confused "why are you dressed already?" "because were running late and i don't want to be late to the first race I'm attending to support my BOYFRIEND" I answer him while putting a lot of love in the word boyfriend. Charles looks at me with his messy hair and tired eyes and a huge smile.

He gots out of the bed and got dressed into his Ferrari Shirt and his red pants he was wearing for qualifying yesterday. Myself on the other hand wore green kaki trousers, a black top and a black trenchcoat on top of that. "CHARLES ARE YOU READY?" I shouted from the bedroom his responds was a quiet "yes I am ready". So we put on our shoes and drove to the paddock.

At the paddock we were now standing in front of the pass control station and got through and went to the Ferrari Garage. We didn't noticed that we were watched by a few other people and also a photo of us was taken by the press.

-3rd Person Pov-

The People who were watching the two of them where no one else than the Team principal's Toto Wolff and Christian Horner who are accompanied by Kimi Räikkönen, Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg, Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo, Max Verstappen and Mick Schumacher.

"Im sorry did i just see that correctly were that Emilia and Charles who were walking hand in hand into the paddock?" toto asked confused into the round. Mick and Max looked at each other knowing that Charles and her are dating since a few days but decided to keep it quiet.

"I actually don't mind them they look cute but if he keeps Emilia from focusing on the race he's dead" Christian said slowly.

Max looks at christian and then says "Uhm Christian you do know that Emilia is starting to drive for the team next year not this year." He reminded him.

"Of course I know that Max!" Christian replied annoyed.

"yeah yeah see you in the garage" max said and left the group.

**3 hours later a photo was posted on instagram**

@henrygold_vogue;

Liked by 2,308,567 people

henrygold_vogue: who is she? Our all time favorite Ferrari Driver @charlesleclerc was seen entering the Suzuka circuit this morning with this Beauty! Who is she? a girlfriend? A friend?
Click on vogue.com/charlesleclercgirfriend  for more informations

Comments: disabled

**later in the hotel room**

-Emilias POV-