"Did you see them at dinner?" she heard Taylor fake gag. Her smile fell and she stopped at the entrance of Belly's room.

"Yeah talk about love sick." Belly added. "Can you believe he's so in love with her?"

Ophelia felt her stomach twist. She should've walked away, she shouldn't have been eavesdropping but the more they talked, the more she felt obligated to listen.

"She's so boring. I don't know what he sees in her besides her looks." Taylor said.

"The deb girls only like her because she's with Conrad. They know him as a player and a fuck boy so they think shes not gonna be sticking around much longer. They think they'll have a chance." Belly said making tears spring in Ophelia's eyes. She clenched her jaw and spun on her heel to go back towards Conrad's room.

"Did you hear that?" Taylor asked when she thought she heard footsteps.

"It's probably just my brother." Belly shrugged.

Meanwhile, Ophelia locked herself in the bathroom and sat on the floor as a sob ripped from her throat.

She's always been a people pleaser. She does everything she can to be nice to everyone. She's been nothing but kind to Belly and Taylor especially since she knew how much the Conklin girl meant to Jeremiah and Conrad.

She's finally decided that she's gonna stop being nice to others just because she feels like it. She's gonna treat Belly how she's treating her.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ophelia's outfit

Ophelia's outfit

"Ophelia! You came!" Nicole approached the girl who was hugging her boyfriends arm. "Hey Conrad." she gave him a normal friendly smile which made Ophelia happy. He nodded in acknowledgment but didn't do much past that.

"Hey Nicole. This party is amazing." Ophelia smiled.

"Thanks. You want a drink?" Nicole asked. Ophelia glanced at Conrad who gave her a small smile.

"Go have fun baby. I'm gonna go talk to some friends." he said. She grinned and leaned up to kiss him. When he walked away she turned to Nicole who was giving her a teasing smile.

"You guys are so adorable." she giggled. Ophelia laughed and interlocked their arms together. "How long have you been together?"

"A year in a week." Ophelia smiled.

"That's so cute." Nicole grinned as she handed Ophelia a shot. The girls crossed arms and downed their drinks together.

"Wow." Ophelia grimaced and giggled. The taste and smell of the alcohol made her slightly nauseous so as nicole took a few more shots, Ophelia didn't. The two walked over to the other debutante girls.

Upon seeing her approaching, Belly brought up Conrad to the other girls, hoping they'd say something to make Ophelia jealous and show her true colors. They all started giggling and looking over at him across the room.

"Hey guys!" Ophelia greeted them joyfully.

"So Ophelia, you got a date to the ball?" one girl asked.

"Yeah, Connie." she said with a smile as she looked over at her boyfriend who stood with his friends.

"They're one year anniversary is in two weeks." Nicole told them with a smile.

"I bet he's so good in bed." a girl who was obviously drunk said. Nicole noticed Ophelia's smile falter.

"No seriously. How is he Ophelia?" once again the girl didn't know what to say.

"He treats you amazing though." Nicole said to change the topic.

"Mhm." Ophelia forced a smile.

"Babe!" she turned her head and saw Conrad waving her over. She bid the girls goodbye as they all looked at her with jealousy swimming in their eyes.

Ophelia approached Conrad who was smiling proudly at her. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Ophelia."

"Hi." she waved. Some of the boys were blatantly staring at her right in front of Conrad. He wasn't oblivious to it, but he didn't really care so long as they don't touch. Plus when she's hanging off of him and only paying any mind to him it's hard for him to give a fuck.

"Babe, can we go somewhere?" Ophelia leaned up to whisper in Conrad's ear. He bit his lip and sighed as she kissed at his jaw line.

Little did Conrad know, Ophelia had seen Belly basically eye fucking her boyfriend. Since she's decided to stop being nice to Belly since the girl treats her like shit, why not make her jealous?

If she hates Ophelia because she has Conrad, why not add to it?

"Baby..." Conrad groaned. She looked up at him with lustful doe eyes making him wrap his arms around her and excuse them from his friends. The guys all whistled as the couple walked up the stairs.

They found an empty room and Conrad was immediately tossing Ophelia onto the bed. He slotted himself between her legs and slammed their lips together.

"You're so hot." he slid his hands up her dress. She giggled and pulled her dress straps down. He quickly pulled the whole thing off leaving her in only her underwear.

"I'll never get used to how fucking sexy you are." he smiled and kissed down her stomach. She sighed and tugged at his hair. He kitten licked her clit before she pulled his head to look at her.

"As much as I love that, I want you inside of me now." she demanded.

"Yes maam." he smiled and pulled his clothes off. He tapped his dick against her clit making her moan. "Fuck you're so wet." he groaned as he slipped through her folds.

He pushed into her making her grip his back. Her legs shook slightly as she moaned out. "Oh fuck." Conrad wasted no time to start thrusting into her.

When Belly noticed that the pair was gone from Conrad's group of friends she rolled her eyes and looked around for Taylor. She started searching for her friend before heading upstairs thinking she might be in a bedroom or something.

"Taylor?" she called out. She walked to a door and opened it only she immediately wished she didn't.

The moans coming from both couple didn't even stop until she gasped loudly. "Oh my god." Belly covered her eyes as Conrad and Ophelia pulled away from each others lips.

"Fuck, Belly. Get out!" Conrad yelled at her as he covered his girlfriends chest.

"I'm just looking for Taylor!" she shouted back.

"Does it look like she's in here?" Ophelia scoffed.

"Obviously not." Belly furrowed her brows at Ophelia's rude tone.

"Then get out." Ophelia rolled her eyes and pulled Conrad's lips back onto hers. Belly scoffed and closed the door before she heard the moans start up again.

"Fucking nasty." Belly gagged.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.