Longing For Him

In the beautiful Ivory City of the Kingdom of Shintaro, the gorgeous Queen Vania, lay in the throne room, looking at the window longingly for someone in black.

      "Oh how I miss him," Vania thought to herself, with a gentle sigh, she called for Hailmar, one of her most trusted guards, and the right hand of the Kingdom.

     "Yes, My Queen?" asked Hailmar, when he had arrived at the throne, bowing down to his ruler. "Is there something troubling you?"

     "Hailmar, I would like you to send this letter to the Monastery of Spinjitzu," said Vania, folding a letter and handing it to Hailmar. "It's for Cole."

     Hailmar nodded and went on his way, to send the very important letter to the Black Ninja.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

       In the Monastery, Cole was working hard, training with his other Ninja friends, namely Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Nya, and Zane. 

      They were training under the guidance of the skilled Master Wu, until the next morning, when the mailman, came running up the thousands of stairs.

     "I- I've got a letter from Shintaro!" the mailman panted, showing the letter to the Ninja. "It's from the Queen to the Black Ninja, Cole."

     Cole raised an eyebrow, and took the letter from the mailman, "Thanks," he said, whilst opening it.

Dear, Cole,

    I have been wondering. It has been far too long since you have visited the Kingdom of Shintaro, and I would like to have asked if, only you are not too busy protecting Ninjago, you maybe come here?

     Oh, and there has been no trouble ever since you and your Ninja friends left.

Vania

      "It's an invite if I could visit Shintaro again," said Cole. "Master, can I just take a short trip? I'll take the Bounty."

     "Can we come too?" asked Jay, perking up excitedly.

     "Sure, buddy,"

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

       When the Ninja arrived in Shintaro, they were greeted by guards, and upon entering the room where Vania was, the Ninja bowed down in respect.

       "Oh, there you are!" said Vania. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 13, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Destiny of Star Crossed Loverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें