chapter 💗②③💗

Beginne am Anfang

He opened the door wider and let me enter into the living room. I sat on the couch and shook my leg in nervousness. He then came back and sat down next to me, handing me the notebook. I felt my heart race, he knows... He handed me the book and sat next to me. I sighed in relief when he sat in next to, silent a little too silent for my liking.

N -" so uh.. you were... pregnant?"

my heart stopped, he does know, oh shit!  I opened my mouth to speak but the words were stuck. I sighed and slowly responded to him

J -" ...yeah..."

N -" con-congrats.."

He gave a small smile and looked away

N -" who's... child is it?"

I panicked again and agured in my mind if I should tell him or not. after a few minutes of arguing, I decided I...

won't

tell him... he doesn't deserve a child, plus he hurt and left me and his own son like who does that?!

J -" It's uh... Soobin's child..."

I lied a little too realistically. I looked away from
his sad eyes just like he did to me..

N -"oh... okay"

He sadly smiled at me then got up quickly, still looking down

N -" um.. I think you should get going now..."

J -" oh yeah"

I got up and headed towards the door, he opened the opened door for me and I walked out

N -" bye jin..."

J -" bye namjoon..."

I waved a little at him and got in my car. I started my car and drove home, back to Soobin and seok-joon...

I closed the door behind me and sighed, I can't with him... I walked to my room and flopped onto my bed and groaned, I then heard seok-joon cooing from Soobin's bedroom. I got up and headed to Soobin's room and saw both soobin and seokjoonie sleeping in each others embrace, I internally cooed as to not wake them up. I walked slowly towards the bed and covered them both with a blanket, I smiled softly at the two of them.

I entered my room once again and decided to just go to watch some movies since I have nothing to do as the two babies are asleep. I plopped onto the couch and turned on the tv, I saw a really good movie to binge-watching so I grabbed some snacks, wrapped myself into a burrito with my blanket and started binge watching.

I felt my eyelids feel heavy as I slowly started to feel sleepy, I yawned and put my snacks aside. I laid down and continued to watching my movie. After a while, my eyes gently closed and my body relaxed itself, I felt myself drifting away from my consciousness and into a deep sleep...

kim seokjin, I love you too much...

maybe that's my problem...

こんばんは、地球の人 🤞😘
I hope you enjoy this storay 👏
I so sorry me not updated 🙏😔

anygays I will update more I swear on me dogs life 🤞😩welp, good-a byæ peopol 😀

welp, good-a byæ peopol 😀

BYE 🤞🙏

Author Chann~

Updated : 14/06/23