I'd rather die than tell you I love you

Dazai stood in front of a tall and old brick building, smiling eerily. "So this is where Q is being held captive.

Bright lights shone on his back, and he could hear guns being readied and aimed at him from behind. He clicked his tongue, putting his uninjured hand on his waist. He turned around, seeing two people behind him that were different than all of the masked and armored soldiers behind. One was a tall man with long and thin black hair, hollow eyes, the other being a shorter blonde man, he looked unthreatening, but Dazai felt a strong sense of power from the young man. 

"Our strategist is adept at reading the enemy's actions, isn't he?" He lifted his head, glaring down at Dazai. "Of course, this was a trap." The blonde chuckled, obviously prideful and filled with the thought of victory. Dazai sighed, falling into a world of thoughts, obviously not caring about the threat in front of him. 

An explosion appeared behind the threat, breaking down the trees behind them and killing many of the soldiers. A red figure appeared in the dust, smirking. Panicked guns fired at the new, and more powerful threat. They were thrown into the ground and crushed. Dazai groaned and scratched the side of his head, annoyed. Chuuya walked out of the dust and in front of Dazai, and the two men, and slung his black jacket over his shoulder. "Let me make this clear, Dazai. Once this is over, and I'm done taking out the trash, you're next." Dazai stuck out his tongue in disgust and sighed. "Of course it's you. I should've just stayed home." Chuuya rolled his eyes. 

The short blonde man in between the two panicked and activated his ability. Brown roots started to grow from his hand and Dazai chopped his shoulder gently. "Nuh-uh-uh!~ You forget my ability. Man this seriously sucks." Chuuya yelled, "That's my line, asshole!" Chuuya kicked the blonde in the face, sending him far into the forest.

Soon, there were many more armed soldiers with readied guns aimed at Dazai and Chuuya, who stood back to back. Dazai pulled his heavily bandaged arm out of his sling and smirked at Chuuya, who grinned back. Just like the good old days, they'd fight together again. 

-----

The moon shone bright blue, and the sound of people screaming and gunshots filled the forest. Chuuya sighed, wiping the dust off his hands. "This is the worst day in years." He grumbled. "Oi, Dazai, have you ever heard of the brand Pétrus?" "That stupidly expensive alcohol brand? What about it?" "The night you up and disappeared from the Port Mafia, I popped open a bottle from 89'. That's how much I fuckin' wanted you gone." Dazai smiled, reminiscing. "I remember that night as if it was yesterday. How fun it was to put a bomb under your car." 

He sighed, smiling. "That was your doing?!" Chuuya shouted. "I had some precious photos in there that I still haven't forgotten, asshole!!" Chuuya would never say what the contents of the photos were. It had been pictures of him and Dazai, partying together after a mission. They had taken them the night before Dazai vanished from the Port Mafia. 

"God, I can't fucking stand you." Chuuya grumbled, a lie. "Don't worry,  I hate everything about you, too." Dazai reassured Chuuya, also lying. "The only thing I like about you, maybe, is your taste in shoes." Dazai told Chuuya, as they walked down the steps of the building to the basement, where Q was supposedly being held. 

Chuuya put a hand on the rail and lifted his right leg up. "You do?" He smiled slightly, a pink on his cheeks. Dazai walked down a couple steps and playfully smirked. "I was messing with you." "BASTARD!!" Chuuya yelled, kicking at Dazai's head. Dazai dodged, smiling still. "You missed, and would've missed anyways. I'm familiar with your attacks, your timing, everything." He explained. "I was going easy on you! If I had been serious, I would've bashed in your skull." Chuuya made an excuse. "Ooooh how scary. I'm so scared!" Dazai dramatically and falsely called out to Chuuya.