chapter 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You... prick-!" you huffed out through bared teeth. 

"Now, that is just so rude," he clicked his tongue with a furrow of his brows. "I mean, imagine someone just, I don't know- dug their finger in there!"

A scream escaped your lips as he plunged his thumb into the cut, a splatter of blood hitting your cheek as more bubbled to the surface of your skin. A tear escaped your eye from the pain, but a harsh glare painted your features as he scoffed, repeating the earlier gesture of grasping your chin. 

The hot scent of blood filled your nostrils as he mockingly rubbed his thumb against your skin. "God, you're insane," he sighed.

"Aren't I?" you smirked breathlessly, still hinging off the ache in your arm. 

He didn't respond, instead opting to chuckle deviously as he pushed you backwards once the guards let go of you. You managed to stand, yelling in fury as you rushed forward. The gate shut just as you reached it and your nails scratched at his back guarding. 

"Bye-bye, beautiful!" he waved over his shoulder. 

"Fuck you!" you screamed, slamming your hands on the bars. 

Your world became silent as the doors shut and you sunk to the floor, a breath leaving your lips as you croaked out in discomfort, fingers dancing over the reopened cut that Griggs had once again caused.

You looked up from the concrete floor at the sound of those dreadful mechanical doors opening again. You didn't bother standing up, continuing your drawing as a mass of guards entered the room. 

"Come to play again, boys?" you sang with a lull of your head, although your face was stuck in a deep frown. Had been for a while.

"Again?" a woman's voice questioned, causing your eyes to widen a fraction before a smirk flitted across your lips.

"Again," you confirmed with a soft nod of your head. "Your 'perfectly trimmed soldiers' have pretty weak belt buckles."

You heard her chuckle shortly, before speaking, "Darling little snitch, aren't you?"

"I find we tend to have some fun." You finally looked up, recognizing her immediately. Her full lips pulled into an everlasting frown, her eyes dark with apathy and a silver briefcase gripped by her red painted nails. "Waller. How wonderful."

"Lockwoods. How terrible." The corner of your mouth flitted for only a moment until she continued. "You're coming with me."

"I'm not doing shit," you scoffed.

The doors opened, and you barely had enough time before your arms were seized by leather clad hands. You yelled in retaliation, twisting your arms to the point where you were flipping over the two men. Your limbs moved on their own as you delivered swift and deadly kicks and punches to their bodies, the guards falling to the ground a moment later. 

"I know how much you like bolts," you heard Waller claim and as you turned around, you felt a sizzling pain in your neck as your eyes lulled into the back of your head. 

The last thing you saw was Waller; taser in hand and a smirk at her lips. 

Your eyelids cracked open, a tired groan escaping your mouth as you squinted at the sudden bright lights overtaking your vision. Rain pelted down on the ground that you were lying on and as consciousness took place again, you sprung up from the floor, immediately springing forward at the first person you saw.