if you asked him, all of it was unnecessary. he didn't understand why iyanna would even post something like that knowing how messy people were.. but then again, she did everything for attention. kaizen just didn't understand why.

"kaizen, why are you late?" his teacher asked as kaizen sat down in his seat, right beside zyaire. kaizen shrugged his shoulders, trying his best to ignore zyaire who was staring a whole into the side of kaizen's head.

"probably cause he aint wanna show his face after getting his nigga took." kaizen snapped his neck to see who said that. he was about to respond to the boy but zyaire had beat him to it.

"shut the fuck up with allat, jit. youn' even know what the fuck happened forreal." zyaire said, mugging the boy.

"i don't have to, to know that both of y'all trifling." he chuckled obnoxiously as the rest of the class instigated the whole situation.

"you wanna fight?" zyaire asked, getting interrupted by the teacher.

"no fighting, guys. that is not the answer to everything." the teacher said as she stood up, beginning to pass out information sheets about the school events coming up.

"ain't nobody scared of yo bitch ass." the boy mugged, zyaire waving the boy off.

"mmcht, ian with allat talkin'." zyaire mumbled as he shook his head, waiting for the boy to make a move.

"wassup den?!" right as the boy stood up, zyaire got out of his seat and swung on him. they started to throw blow after blow but it was obvious who was winning.

the majority of the class pulled out their phone out to record while the others moved out of the way. kaizen stood up and watched as zyaire started to literally beat the boy's face in with his fist. if they really knew zyaire then they wouldn't be tryna pick fights with him for no reason.

"someone help me break this up!" the teacher yelled as she tried to get zyaire off of the boy. the students obviously didn't even bother to help, leaving the teacher to do everything on her own. kaizen wondered why the lady didn't just try to get security before it even escalated this far.

"zyaire, get off him. you won." kaizen mumbled as he grabbed zyaire's arm and pulled him off the boy. "you ain't have to do him like that." he said, watching as the teacher tried to stop the student's nose bleed.

"mmcht, fuck that nigga. talkin' allat shit and can't even fight forreal, i should've slammed his bitch ass." zyaire mugged as he made his way out of the classroom.

kaizen silently followed behind him since he didn't want to be in the classroom anymore. yea he was still mad at zyaire but he didn't feel comfortable enough to even stay nor go through the rest of his classes. he didn't like how everyone swore up and down that they knew everything that was going on.

they made it seem like kaizen was in the wrong, messing with somebody's baby father and harassing their baby mom. when it was the total opposite. kaizen started to bite on his bottom lip. it was something that he did when he was nervous and zyaire noticed, of course.

"can we talk?" zyaire asked, breaking the awkward silence. "like.. a real conversation though. no arguing, yelling, none of that." he looked over at kaizen who was already looking at him.

"yea.. when?" kaizen mumbled, bringing his hand up to twist his loc.

"whenever you free, phat." zyaire shrugged. kaizen smiled slightly at the name. no matter how mad kai was at zyaire, he loved the li nicknames he would give him.

"zyaire bullard and kaizen gaulden please report to the front office, immediately!" the receptionist announced on the intercom.

"what the fuck they call me fa?" kaizen mugged as they made their way down the stairs.