Chapter 2

Alexa

" Alexa get your ass out of bed you are going to be late!" My annoying older brother Liam screamed at the top of his lungs. " Shut up!" I shouted as I walked to the toilet still half asleep.

Today was the first day of scholl and im nervous... I will be meeting Heidi at starbucks.

I washed and put my hair in a ponytail. I deicided to wear a t shirt with skinny jeans and a pair of Vans. After applying some light make-up, I headed out.

" Have a good day honey!" My mom shouted as i walked out of the door, " byeee I love you! " i called back as I made my way to starbucks.

Fifteen minutes later, Heidi and I were walking towards school. When we arrived, a sports car zoomed into the school's parking lot making students stop and stare. The driver stepped out and the person i never thought i would see again stepped out. Louis Tomlinson.

Louis

After moving away for a few years, I am finally back in California. I will be attending my second year in high school in California. Today was the first day and I am nervous. I got into my sports car and drove to school. The moment I drove into school, everyone started crowding around my car, making me groan in annoyance. I got out and a girl caught my eye. The girl that I never thought I would see again. Alexa.

Alexa

The moment Louis stepped out of the car, all the girls freaked out. Puberty did justice for Louis. He was a nerdy,thin and shy boy. Now, he had muscles, fcking muscles. and he was really hot. Really hot. He wore a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and it was very obvious he spent all morning on his perfectly styled hair. "Earth to Alexa....." Heidi's voice made me jump and i turn around a shoved her shoulder playfully.Heidi shoved me back and said " He's hot isn't he? Heard he just moved back to California, after a horrible accident....."

SORRY IF THAT SUCKED.... I HAVE TERRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH DeslovesCalPal

FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS STORY ILYYY