𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)

Start from the beginning

He cut her loud moan off by placing his lips onto hers so she could moan into his mouth instead.

He knew if he didn't do so, her loud noises would wake up their kids. And he couldn't afford that because he didn't have anymore false excuses to feed them. He used all the tricks in the book from they were playing a game to she was having a nightmare. He had no more lies in him.

"You gatta be quiet fa' me, Ko. You gone do 'dat fa' me, ma? Hmm?" He spoke against her lips and she uncontrollably moaned once again. It was always and would always be the 'ma' word for her. It had the same effect on her as the first time he'd called her it.

She shook her head, covering his mouth with her right hand to prevent him from talking to her since it was sending her way over the edge. She felt his lips form a smirk under her hand as he looked deep into her soul with his coffee brown eyes. Almost as deep as his dick was penetrating her wet hole.

"Shut up, Dayvon. Please. You're gonna make me cum." She whined lowly as he used the opportunity to slow his strokes down, basically rolling his hips into her slowly to pleasure them both.

He realized he got distracted by her, causing him to resume his previous motions of rubbing her sensitive clit to lead her to her orgasm. He then removed her hand from his mouth by shaking it left to right, nestling his head in her neck instead.

"You'on want me ta' make you feel good, baby?Lemme make you feel good. Lemme help you cum on daddy dick." His smooth and soft voice flowed directly into her ear, like a river of pleasure was being entered into her ear and was soon to be exited from the middle of her legs.

Dakota wrapped one of her hands around his upper back, scratching the area to relieve the pleasurable pressure coming from below. Her other hand held the back of his neck while he littered small kisses near her ear.

"Shittt, I'm sorry baby. I'm sorr- fuckkk." She mindlessly began to apologize for nothing, since she didn't even do anything. Dick had the grand power of making people's minds go slack.

Dayvon felt his body warn him that he had a load of nut to release and despite his now sloppy strokes, he forced himself to hold it in until Dakota came. She was his priority out of the bedroom but also in it too.

He proceeded with licking a trail up her neck before he stopped directly behind her ear, sucking on the area since he knew it was one of her plenty sweet spots. He knew her body like the back of his hand.

"I luh you, Dakota. You gon' cum fa' me? Please mama? Cum on yo' dick." He sped his strokes back up, using the right combination of words that he was sure would send her right over the edge. And it did just that.

Once he felt her pull him closer than before while scratching his back with more pressure, he knew he had her where he wanted her. His favorite part ever.

"I'm cumming!" She exhaustedly moaned out followed by her vaginal muscles tightening and releasing to accommodate her high. She arched her back upwards as the tears followed, flowing down her face that was scrunched up.

Dayvon groaned out loud as he was triggered to let go, slamming his hips into her warmth while gently biting down on her neck. He continued with kissing the slightly painful area, lowly moaning into her ear once more. "Mhm, thea' you go. Keep goin'."

As if it was a hard habit to break out of, Dayvon continued filling Dakota's entrance up with his warm load of semen. He couldn't seem to help it though. He blamed it on the fact that he loved eating Twinkies as a child. Why would he let his precious nut go to waste anyway?

A few more sloppy strokes, breathless moans, and sweet kisses later, Dayvon collapsed his tired and sweaty body onto Dakota's, who sighed with a smile in response.