"Just come back and tell me." He says as he sits up.

"You okay?" I question as he tenses his jaw.

"Yeah, I'm just a little- never mind." He says as he clears his throat and I raise my eyebrow.

"Finish your sentence."

"Tired." He retorts and I shake my head.

I walk over to him, placing my hands on his shoulders. "Tired?" I question and he nods slightly.

"Mmhmm." He hums as my hand travels down his arm and he takes a deep breath. "You don't have to." He mumbles as I kiss his cheek.

"What do you think I'm gonna do, you're tired, remember?" I joke as he runs his hands through his hair.

"You're actually torturing me, you do know that, right?" He asks as I go over to the door, putting my hand on the door knob.

"My bad." I say as I scrunch my nose slightly before I walk out of the bedroom, closing the door as I hear him groan and I try not to laugh as I pull out my phone.

Tate
Are you in your room right now?

Jude
No

Tate
Where are you

Jude
Why

Tate
I want to figure out plans for tonight
with you and Jobeph

Jude
Oh word

Tate
So where are you

Jude
Pablo's room

Tate
You're very dry🖕

Jude
Because I'm funny, thank you

Tate
Okay I'm coming

Jude
Didn't wanna know that

Tate
On my way!

Jude
Okay thank you, that's better

Tate
I'll be down there in like 2 minutes

I quickly put on a pair of sandals and I head down to the fifth floor, finding Pablo's door, knocking on it. After a few seconds Jude opens it, before immediately shutting it again, "it's not food, it's just Tate. Do we want to let her in?" I hear him say on the other side of the door and I cross my arms.

Seconds later he opens it again and I give him a look as I go in, going and sitting on the couch. "Jobe, what do you want to do tonight?"

"So I was trying to think of things that feel very Hawaiian, right? So why don't we go to like a luau or something?" He suggests as I nod.

"Dude that's true actually." I say.

"Or hear me out," Pablo begins as I look at him, "I like the luau idea, but what if we do that on one of our last nights and we go to the pier? Jude and I went on a walk earlier and we saw it."

"What's at the pier?" Jobe asks.

"There were like little restaurants, and probably like gift shops too, it could be a fairly chill night for Jobe's official first day." Jude says.