car sex 🍋

You walked out of your car into B Rabbits job. You saw rabbit biting his nails looking like he forgot something.

"Ay Rabbit" Rabbit looked at you and was relieved. "Thank you I'm starving"
"Good thing I found your lunch". He looked at you giving you a smile.

"Is that B Rabbit smilling I see?" You guys chuckled. ""Tho everything ok I heard something happened?" "Yeah Alex's uhm cheated on me." "Damn"

You guys kinda stayed quiet for a couple of secs. "I'ma g- "you got cut off by rabbit kissing you.

You looked in his eyes then kissed him back which you guys made out. You felt him grabbing your waist and guided you to your car.

He opened the car door to your car and
pushed you into the back seat. You guys broke the kiss he looked to see that you where wearing a black skirt.

He smiled and started to take off your panties. (I hate that fucking word so much like can there be another word that's good in an romantic way?)

He started to finger your 🤭 doing stuff you didn't know he could do with his fingers. "Fuck Rabbit" "Say my real name sweetie, I want everybody knowing how's about to fuck you!"

You felt flustered with what he said his dirty request from you. "Fuck jimmy please fuck me!!" He smiled.

He took his fingers out of you and sucked them. "Now your gonna take me like a slut you are!" You felt him take off your skirt he took off his pants and boxers.

You felt him entering you and then going faster and rougher. "Fuck FUCK JIMMY!" He went faster rougher then you expected you grabbed the handle on to of your car.

"What you never got fucked like this before?" "Yes aghh fuck!" "I have to go sweetie but I'll handle you after work."

He put his boxers and his pants back on him self and kissed you then left for work. Which you had to fix yourself and drove to you house.

Sorry this is really bad I know.