Okay...

(I'm not gonna be able to post for a while so this is gonna leave you with a cliffhanger so hehehehe)

~three months later~

In the next three months, or should I say 91 days, the same thing happened. Some old perverted man would knock on the door of my mothers apartment, she'd get me ready before leaving the apartment with Light, taking him to a school or something. Ever since that man had....assaulted me, mama has been making a lot more money. She makes easily $7,000 more dollars a month....but its at my own cost, not hers anymore. Everyday is a routine...I hate it. I wake up, get ready, a man comes in, does....stuff to me, I fall asleep, then I wake up and the same thing happens. But one day was different. It was February first. Light and Aika where at and men after men were coming inside the house. I was tired. I was rubbing the hickies on my neck. I hear a person knock on the door. This was odd. Usually no one knocked on the door, especially this time of day. I sigh and walk to the door. I twist the handle slowly and shakily. I look up and see another man. I have never seen him before.....he doesn't look like a normal person who would come here. I shake as I look at him. His smile is interesting. I feel as if he wants to.....to help me. "C-Come in...." I whispered and the man nods. I shake and feel my heart race as he kneels down to my height. Then, something happens, he kisses my forehead. W-Wait what?! What just happened? People never do that! T-They just get right to the point! I thought. He smiles and looks down, noticing my lack of clothing. He frowns as he sees this and looks back up.

"Son," he says softly. My eyes widen. He isn't talking in Japanese much like everyone else does. "Don't be afraid, I'm here to help. You aren't going to go through this anymore. My name is Quillish Wamm-" I interrupt him. I knew I recognized him.

"L-Like the inventor?!" I ask. He nods and I smile. He kissed my forehead once more.

"I'm going to take you somewhere far away. No one, I mean NO ONE is going to hurt you." I smile wider. "Do you have any clothes? I can't take you out like....like that." I nod and walk over and put on my oversized clothing. He smiles and stands up. I frown slightly, not knowing if this is actually the Quillish Wammy. What if he's like a-an old pervert dude whose just taking me away to have his way with me and not pay my mama or anything...? Doubt it...I won't ask any questions. I smile. "Your friend loves you very much. We are taking him somewhere as well. Neither of you will have to go through this any longer." I nod slowly and watch as he holds out his hand. I take it and smile a bit more.

"Where are you taking me....?" I ask.

"Wammy's house for gifted orphans in Winchester England."

"What about Light....?" I tilt my head to the side and hold Mr. Wammy's hand a bit tighter in a silent prayer, hoping that Light will come with us. He sighs.

"Don't worry about him. He loves you and will miss you but we can't take him with us. I'm sorry. He's going somewhere just as safe though." I blink.

"W-Will I e-ever see him again...?" I whispered. He shakes his head. "O-Oh..." I whispered and try not to freeze. He smiles once more.

"Son, your life is going to brighten up don't worry...don't worry..." I look up. Tears are in my eyes at this point but I just nod. I believe him...I really do.

"Okay..." I whisper. "Okay..."