chapter - 11

That's when Camille was going to run from there but the front door closed with loud thud sounds.

Carmen - where do you think you are going without getting punished huh.?

Camille - Look Carmen let me go I'm your sister Na....

Carmen - sister seriously, sister whom you killed, sister whose husband you snatched, sister whose Children you snatched.

Then Carmen grab Camille hair and by dragging her took her in the same room in which she was locked for 18 year.

Carmen -  one last time look at her family. And said Quiren dear take care of yourself it wasn't your fault I love you.
Haikuan son always love Cheng and make him first priority of your life.
Haoxuan, Jei loves you too she had so much fun playing with you.
Zhan always took good care of my Yibo he is big softy.

Yibo - mama. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bye bye take care of yourself.

After 1 week,

Yibo was sitting near his mother grave.
Yibo - Mama I'm sorry I'm such a bad son didn't recognize that you are my mother.
I miss you mama.
And then he placed a flower bouquet there and left.

In mansion,

Haikuan - I'm sorry Yibo because of my mother all this happen . but trust me all this year I  thought she's Carmen mom.

Yibo - GE it's not your fault you were only 5 year old that time.

Author pov,

Yes Haikuan is Camille son while Yibo is Carmen.

Flashback,
Carmen and Quiren was in love with each other but Camille wanted to marry Quiren she thought if she married him she will live like a queen in the villa.

She asked her father for that.

Mr. Lee reached to the villa and told the wedding proposal to Quiren.
Quiren politely refused and said actually he loves Carmen not Camille.
Then Mr. Lee fixed Carmen wedding with Quiren.

But Camille was not happy with this she make Quiren drunk and slept with him thinking now Quiren have no choice but to marry her.

On the day of the wedding she said it in front of everyone that she's pregnant with Quiren child.

Carmen was heartbroken so she lock herself in the room.

Quiren said he will take responsibility of Camille but will never love her.

Mr. Lee then said OK I'm also not getting what to do in such a situation and just like this 2 year completed. But Quiren didn't marry Camille he took all the responsibility of her and the child but as he said he's hurt and sole belong to one person that's Carmen.

He even made Wang mansion for Camille and Haikuan and transfer his half of property to Haikuan. But Camille wanted the villa which was two times bigger than the mansion.

Mr. Lee after seeing how good Quiren is and just because of one mistake or we say forced mistake (yes everyone got to know that Camille made Quiren drunk and this happens) actually give him permission to marry Carmen.

Then Carmen and Quiren get married and have son and named him Yibo.

But Camille was jealous of her so she kill Carmen and took her place.

Flashback ends. 

The end

Nah! Kidding I know you all are waiting for first night chapter, heheheheheehehe 😜