Reading Memorys

Hold up, I know what you're thinking 'Don what the heck are you doing in a closet' and that's a good question my friend, so let's recap from my point of view.

It was an hour after breakfast and I was in my lab working when I heard a nervous grunt from  my well known hot-headed brother Raphael "Hay Don, so~ it's almost spring" "ya" "And I know that you don't like having your schedule changed and all but..." "But what" "But Mike kinda started cleaning and he won't stop sooo~"

Now I know what you're thinking 'Donnie why would we all be nervous about Mikey cleaning' well let's just say when he starts cleaning HE. DOESN'T. STOP. So that means he'll overwork  himself, get exhausted to a point where he won't be able to cook dinner and we won't be able to do patrol, which sucks for Leo about the patrol thing and the food thing sucks for all of us cuz he's the only one that can cook.
So as an alternative we all take a room and clean it till it's spotless so that doesn't happen which hints why I'm in the closet. I've already done my lab and my room this is the last thing I need to do so time to get it done and over with.

I started by moving boxes off the shelf so I can clean and sterilize the shelves, then I start rummaging through the boxes to see what we could keep and what we could throw away or don't need which was a pretty simple task.
I got down to the last three boxes when I noticed something in the box I was looking through, it was a book a very old book at first I thought it was a dictionary or just something like a journal so I opened it and read it, turns out it was a photo album it had so many pictures of Splinter when he was a human it had a few of Tang Shen and Miwa.

As I kept looking I started to notice that there were photos of me, Leo, Raph, and Mikey which was kind of embarrassing and interesting to see how we each developed from then to now as I kept looking I started seeing photos that I didn't remember happened like this one time when Raph got lost in the sewers and everyone was freaking out. It took us two whole days to find him and when we finally found him we found him with a turtle which was formally his pet turtle spike.

Then there was this photo of Leo when we were all eight between nine years old, it was actually when we start getting our weapons he was practicing the katana and stuff and ended up getting hurt sensei scolded him and took away his katana's for a bit. He was so upset we helped him with practice by using sticks, the sticks were a replacement for his katana and then Mikey started teaching him how to use a knife in hopes that maybe he won't cut himself again. After about a month of being band from using the katanas he finally got them back and proved to sensei that he could use it.

Then there was another photo of Donnie himself, it looked like I was making a pipe bomb sensei probably found that out the hard way. I don't really remember doing that but it looks like it was the first time I actually made a bomb, it was between the time when we were introduced to the internet and I ended up looking online and found a 'how to make a bomb' video I remember sensei getting mad at me. I think I blew up Mikey's room.

And last but not least there was actually two photos of Mikey one was crossed out a lot which I believe it was before Mikey ended up coming out to us and telling us he was a boy. It was basically a picture of him dressed up in a fancy blue gown with a bluebonnet he looked very angry in the picture I believe sensei found it in a trash can near a antique store that was throwing out old clothes.

The next photo showed Mikey at his coming out party, we got curious about why Mikey was so scared to tell us he was a boy so we browsed the internet and found out what exactly happens to people that are like Mikey which we thought was messed up so we threw Mikey a party as an apology for making him feel that way. We got him all sorts of stuff clothes, hoodies, jackets, pants, a skateboard, video games. We basically just spoiled him that day. That day was both happy and sad it was sad cuz we no longer had a sister but it was also happy knowing that we probably didn't have a sister to begin with.

There was a knock at the closet door "hey Donnie, are you okay You've been in there for a while now" it was Leo "yeah Leo I'm fine just looking at stuff"  "what kind of stuff" "an old photo album it's all of us and some of when Splinter was a human" "okay well you better hurry up, Mikey is just barely getting done so he's probably going to end up going straight to the kitchen and making some food" "I'll be right there"

After I bid Leo farewell I started finishing up with the other boxes. The book however I think deserves a better place to stay than an old storage area, so I brought it to the dojo and stuck it on the bookshelf where there were other books that involved photos, ninjutsu, and some other things. That's where it belongs.

_______________________________________________

Author's note

Now before any of you say anything yes I see Mikey as transgender
And a little reminder everything I write will not be Canon to the original characters they'll all be my own ideas I'll probably get inspired by a few authors but everything you'll see throughout my stories and these stories are all based off my own head cannons if you don't like then you could leave or give me suggestions if you like I hope you guys enjoy this.