beach☕︎(SMUT)

Start from the beginning

POV:Noah: "damn, he looks kinda sexy right now, cant wait to see him in that bathing suit. " says Noah smirking at Michael looking him up and down licking his lips.

POV:Eli: "MIKEYYY TIME TO TRY ON THE BATHING SUIT FOR NOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! " Eli says jumping up in down with a big smile on her face.

POV:Michael: "ok... " Michael going in the bathroom with Noah to show him the suit.

POV:Noah: "I bet he gonna sexy as hell, if only he knew what i was planning~" Michael puts on the suit and comes out.

POV:Noah: "it's very reveling, But I like it! Always gotta have easy access-" Michael slaps him blushing hard. "Feisty one eh? " Noah pins Michael to the wall and begins to suck on his neck leaving bruises and bites.

POV:Michael: mhnmm~

POV:Noah: "Shhhhh~ gotta stay quite love~" says Noah as he puts a finger on Michael's lips.
They begin to make out as there saliva mixes. Noah tries to keep Michael quite as he enters him. Right as they begin to have sex henry knocks.

POV:Henry: *knock knock! * "We gotta go! "

POV:Noah: (mind) GOD DAMNIT!

Noah pulls away from Michael and they go to the car with there hair messy and there faces red. They get to the beach and get out.

When they arrive Mikey runs to the water like ✨foxy✨ and Noah yells "YOU NEED SUNSCREEN MIKE! " Michael sighs and returns to Noah to be pulled in for a kiss. As they kiss Noah applies the sunscreen to Michaels body. (The only reason Noah is doing it for Mike is so that he can touch his body)

POV:Henry: "Mike and Noah are cute together. Hmmnn, that water looks cold as hell"Henry goes to get in the water. " GWAD- oh...It's not that colddd.. "
"No shit, you dumbass! "
"SHUT UP WILLIAM! " Henry says laughing.

POV: Lora and William: Lora is sun tanning while William is bullying Henry because he's short.

POV: Eli and Evan: Evan is snoring in a baby tent so hard that he might cause an earthquake and Eli is fighting the waves.

POV: Michael and Noah: Michael and Noah head to the water hand in hand and then get in.

TIME SKIPPPPP

Michael and Noah are swimming and Michael can't swim very well.

POV:Mike and Noah: "are you doing ok?" " I'm a little bit tired" Noah slowly swims closer to Michael "I love you Noah" I love you too muffin. " Michael begans to get tired and Noah comes close. Noah puts his hand on Mikeys hip and grips it slightly rubbing him. "W-what are y-you doing??" As Michael blushes hard. Noah says no words. He slowly moves lower and puts his hand near Michaels crotch. "M-mhnn~ N-noah we shouldn't do this h-here~" Noah begans to finger Michael.

Michael moans slightly. "Shhh~ gotta act natural, love~" Michael closes his eyes and wraps his legs around Noah still being fingered. From the position change Michael moans a bit more. "Ahh~" Michael covers his mouth trying not to moan. "N-Noah" his words are interrupted by slight gaspes and moans. "Yes Mike" "c-can we do this s-somewere e-else" says Michael still holding in moans. "Ok fine" says Noah as he carrys Michael to the shore.

POV:William: (Mind) "I wonder why the hell Michael and Noah are so close and touchy right now. "

Mikey and Noah went to the bathroom.

POV:Michael and Noah: Noah pins Michael to the wall fingering him hard. "A-ahh~ n-noah~ mhnn~" Michael is wet as hell and Noah likes it. Noah takes off his shorts and begans to fuck Michael. "B-be e-easy" says Michael whimpering. Noah goes hatder. "A-hh~ n-noah~ go f-aster~" Michael wanted to go easy but he likes it and knows it feels good. It's all he silently begs for on a daily basic. Noah thrusts into Michael harder causing him to moan loudly. "I fucking love you" says Noah to Michael out of breath. "Mmm~" to not moan as loud Michael bites on Noah's neck leaving slight hickeys. "Uhm~" Noah and Michael go at it for a while.
"M-michael I think I'm close~" Michael gives Noah the begging face consenting to the idea. Noah cums in Michael.

POV: Henry: "HEHEHEHFSGDBDVSHXBVCVVVVzjdjJdjf! "
Henry knows what Mikey and Noah are doing and runs to tell Lora. "YO LORAAA GUESS WHAT MIKE AND NOAH ARE DOING! "
"OMGGGGG YASSSSSS" says Lora loudly.
Both: "WE GOTTA LISTEN IN!!!!!!! " they shrieked like little girls.

Norman is making a sand castle and Eli is putting makeup on the fish....... Somehow...

Mike and Noah are still fucking. Lora and Henry are at the door listening.

POV: William: William slowly rises up from the water waking up in British. "Were is michael and Noah????????
William see Lora and Henry on the way back from the bathroom. William goes to see what they were looking at.

POV:m and n: Noah is going so hard that Michael begans to shake. "A-Hmnnh~ hhnnma~ d-daddy~" from outside the bathroom you could hear slight clapping sounds. "I think I'm about to cum again Michael." "P-please do~" Michael says desperately. Noah chuckles and cums in Michael once again. "N-noah~ f-fuck me~" they go for a couple moments more and then they rest for a bit. Michael can't walk. And Noah is tired.

POV: William: "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, MICHAEL! I'M GONNA FUCKING MURDER NOAH!" William barges in the room with a knife in his hand and begins to yell.

POV:Henry and Lora: Henry and Lora are sun tanning together. They hear a loud bang. Both:"What was that!?" "Eh, I don't care."

POV: William, Michael and Noah: "WHAT THE FUCK, MICHAEL!? " William screamed "I-IM SORRY F-FATHER!!! " Michael says chocking on his tears. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU YELL AT MICHAEL LIKE THAT!? YOU KNOW HOW HE GETS!" William already dropped the knife and Mike and Noah have clothing on. William continues to yell and they all argue until... "YOUR SUCH A SLUT, MICHAEL! " William raises a hand to hit Michael. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU BITCH! " yelled Noah. William hits Michael so hard that blood drops from his face and he stumbled back to the ground. "I'IM SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY IM SORRY I-IM S-SORRY!" Michael drops to the ground and started to not be able to breath. William freezes and just walks away. Noah runs up to Michael. "MICHAEL!?"

POV:Eli and Evan: "yo this sand castle looken real lit." "fr fr"

After awhile Mike calms down and Noah leaves him there so he can tell the aftons "Hey Mike doesn't feel well, so were gonna head home." "Ok drive safe!" Says Henry and lora.

POV: Noah and Mike: Noah takes Mike to the car because he can't walk. Noah kisses Michael on the head. "I love you" Michael doesn't respond for a minute. "I-I love you t-too. Michael responds.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP

they arrive home and Noah and Mike are inside.
"Hey Mike?" "Yes, Noah?" Noah sits down next to Michael. "I'm gonna run to the store, ok?" "Ok.. " says Michael slowly.

I'm lazy so: Noah goes to the store and gets some snacks and a pregnancy test.

POV : Michael and Noah: Noah returns and goes to Michael. "Hello, love take this" "a pregnancy test? " "yes, because I came in you twice" michael blushes and goes to the bathroom to take the test. "I can't believe I'm doing this" says Michael as he takes the test. "Now to wait."

Time skip. he takes the test

Cliffhanger🤭
(Also my girlfriend wrote the smut)

SLAY😍✨✨✨