ACT 0.1 : Momentos...

BRANDON never liked to harm. Or even to kill... So he avoided it. And he's continued. Steering to punch and dodge and keep on moving.
He knew that wouldn't be the case for long considering that supposedly herds exsist.
Yay him.
He figured out alternatives. To avoid even that.
Avoid , avoid , avoid. All he can. Whatever he can. Whoever he can.
But his sources are limited.
Maybe.. he's gonna have to trust and hope.
He had a love for psychology. Which was one of his many majors. He was an overachiever. He strived to please and that got him nowhere but used and stalked behind. Set aside like a full mushy trash bag waiting on the truck.
He remained.. with a sense of humor. In a world like the one he's in. He has to be able to keep his humanity. He needs himself still. He strives to stay himself as long as he can.
But he knows change is inevitable.

Rick grimes has put his group first. His son and his wife first. He put aside every flaw and every doubt in his mind to ensure that they were in high spirits.
He abided by the rules of the farm to give his people some peace of mind. Some fresh air... For the most part. Even if it meant. He had to be on edge to brave what was to be the hell behind those "gates". His wife slept with his best friend. Shane obviously didn't see their encounter as a "mistake" either. He knew Lori was pregnant and he knew the small possibility that it wouldn't be his. But shanes. But he had faith. He had hope. He was hurt and he didn't understand the sinking feeling of unwantedness until current day and it was painful. But it was the cost. Everything came at a cost.

In all honesty. Daryl Dixon didn't know what the fuck to do with himself. He was a loner at heart. He didn't mind the group that was slowly creeping into a headspace. He just didn't know how to... Deal with it?.
It was all new. To be seen , heard. Cared about. To have your opinion matter. To have himself matter to someone more than the dust beneath his boots.
He had nothing personally. Everything he had to share. He never talked about "feelings".
He preferred to seem as though he barley had any. To keep from being seen as a leech.. a burden.
It was a sinking feeling.
He hid it by being a creatively sarcastic "accidental" dick. He was awfully good at it too.
But he's getting soft. And he's not sure how to feel about that either.

A lot can happen when odds throw three souls together in hopes that at least one can heal them both... Or they can heal each other. All in do time.

( Some Tropes (romantic and platonic)  that will be seen and or referenced.....
"Serotonin x melatonin"
"Right person , Not enough time x Right person , just enough time"
"Star x moon"
"Can never shut up x listens"
"Loves hugs x hates hugs but bares it."
"Let's not- x why not?" 

"No one can know what lies ahead

"No one can know what lies ahead. But once you find out where you lay?. Then your path becomes all the more clear. I just thought you needed to hear that.. "