HDXD: AGGB Bio

Name: Xinon Raijin

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Height: 5'10

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human(???)

Personality: Blunt, Kind, Transparent, Childish, Shitpost-y, Loyal, Smort, has a terminal condition to not give a fuck; Towards Enemies: Merciless, Sadistic, Cold

Likes: Shitposting, Chaos, Friends, Destruction, the Fate franchise, turning shit that annoys him into craters, "entertainment"

Dislikes: Nonsensical and unnecessarily harmful bullshit, inefficiency, anything or anyone that annoys him

Hates: Betrayal, Haters, Sex Offenders, Abusers, Bullies, Blatant Perverts, having his music or sleep interrupted without a good reason

Description: Basically, a Walking Shitpost (see what I did there) and tends to be a bit trigger-happy with some of the more destructive weapons he gets access to, don't let him near anything that remotely looks particularly important or fragile as he will replace it with a crater just because yes, He's also self-aware so expect 4th wall Breaks often

Main Ability: [Gacha Gamer System]

Description: Literally the same as pretty much every other gamer system you've seen except Gacha rolls decide items, and can give increased drop rates, and exp boosts to enemy kills, there will be a daily 10 gacha rolls per day with an extra +1 per level up and a chance to get premium rolls from boss kills which will grant much higher tier items.

Skills:

Gamers Mind: The skill will activate whenever the user is under stress or panicking and will immediately calm them down, user can disable this skill if they wish, mental attacks are rendered moot, and rage can overwhelm Gamers mind if intense enough but very rarely.

Gamers Body: The user will always be in top condition so long as their health is high enough, the user will also heal with rest and can gain buffs through meals, poisons are ineffective. If the user wishes to, they can still become intoxicated by alcohol and become sober at will.

Observe: Gain the information, stats, and rarity of who or whatever the User is looking at, since the skill is maxed, the user can see the emotional state of the target, along with their opinion of the user, and strengths and weaknesses of the target. Can only work on Opponents 50 lvls above user or less.

Bullshit Luck: The user's luck is completely asinine, it rarely triggers in day-to-day life but when the User needs it, their luck will deliver in the most bullshit convenient way possible (25% chance for luck stat to temporarily become immeasurable)

Reflexive Competence: The user's DEX is given a +100% boost that will stay permanently and apply to skill points used for DEX (for example his DEX went from 10 to 20 when he adds a skill point instead of going from 20 to 21 it would go from 20 to 22. Note: does apply to level ups, does not apply to exercise.)

Shitposting: User will gain a +5% boost in stats for every Shitpost, meme, or reference they make in battle

Double-up: The user will gain double stat points for completing tasks such as exercising

Mastery: The user can master weapons, and skills, along with learning knowledge at +200% the rate from normal.

Lucky Toss: The user gains a coin to increase luck by tossing and catching