"Sorry Mrs.Harmon" the both of us said as we continue writting on our notebook.

Stu passed a note to me 'yeah we totaly gonna tell her about her death and got turned into a snowglobe'

I smilled at Stu and rolling my eyes.

Once the class is finished i hurried to my locker so that i can put my biology textbook,i walked towards the hallyway of my locker. I tried to open my locker door but my key fell to the floor in front of me.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

I got on my knees to retrieve my locker key but saw a pair of shoes that was way too familiar for me not to knows who's the owner of the shoes was.

The owner of the shoes snatch my key and put it next to his ear , making it hard for me to reach.

"Clumsy Y/n" I looked up to see Billy Loomis smirking , Billy and i have been friends since i was 10 years old.

I actually know Billy from Stu and over the years the three of us has become closer due to having similar 'interest' and basically the same perspective on life.

Billy is very tall but not as tall as Stu, he's dating Sidney Prescott..quite the odd pairing but okay he can do whatever he want i guess.

Billy was known to be that type of guy at school, the guy who all the girls are gushing over.

I must say that Billy is quite the cold person if you really don't know him,even after years of being together he still scares me a little bit.

"Fuck you Billy" giving him a middle finger because he calls me clumsy and for slowing down process of opening my lockerm

"Woah woah , what's with the attitude princess? Did i do something wrong?" He giving me the look of fake confusion.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock. Now give me my keys back Billy boy." I jump a little and snatching my keys from his hand.

After i got the key, i open my locker to see a rose on top of my chemistry book.

" is this your doing Billy??" I asked Billy and put the single rose in front of his face.

"Nah, it's probably Stu's.. didn't he have a copy of your locker key?" Billy answer my question and giving me the 'look'.

"So do you Billy. Why the fuck Stu giving me a rose on the first of october? For fuck sake it's not even ferbuary" You made a copy of your locker key and give em to Billy and Stu , because sometimes they need to borrow and return your text or notebook back from or to your locker.

Sometimes they also like to borrow your lighter for their ciggarette , because they're such a doofus that they forgot everything.

"Hmm i don't know Y/n , you should probably go ask him. You're joining us right? By the fountain as always for lunch?" Billy said to me as i close the locker door and nodded.

"Yeah of course i'm going to ask him , perhaps ask it in front of Tatum..that should be fun" I said while smirking at him.

I know that Tatum wouldn't be jealous because Stu given me a single rose, she has already put so much trust on me that it's started to concered me. Why would you trust someone so deeply?

"Okay Y/n , so i guess i'll meet you at lunch?" He put his hand on my shoulder before started to back away from me.

"Yeah Billy. Bye bye see you later" i waved at him

"Bye princess" he mouthed.

For you, both boys was always been like this.

Normally Stu's the more affectionate one out of the two of them so it's not suprised why he had given me the rose ,Billy's on the other hand more of the 'if you hurt her i won't show that i care but i will make sure that you won't see another day' type of person.