Enigmatic 🔦

TRANS MASC BANANA REAL????

DB talks to Pear after the show. Although DB gets much more than he bargained for when he jokingly calls Pear a "Good boy."

Or, DB, Pears' totally secret crush, gives him a hard on.

DB had always wondered why Pear hated him. Whether it was out of pure spite or some type of weird love, DB did not know. In fact, when they'd first met, he assumed it was the show. Until Pear had bought merch for it and afterwards, returned to the show. As the average person might think, it must have just been DB's jokes and gimmicks during that show. Maybe Pear was just having a bad day. Then again, that would've been too easy for someone like Pear, an enigma, nothing he ever did seemed to make complete sense to DB.

Pear was the only person DB couldn't read the way he wanted too and DB had always been good at mapping out the minds of other people. So in order to fill in this burning curiosity, DB purposely stayed after the show so that he could "accidentally" catch Pear leaving the gift shop and as usual, he was met with Pears' aggravated face. DB did bother him whenever he visited, before and after the show. He already looked pissed off and they hadn't even started talking yet.

But why was he always mad at DB? He seriously couldn't be that mad about the refund.

"Oh! Is that an unsatisfied customer I see?"

Pear turns right back around, ignoring him. DB noticed he hadn't bought anything yet.

"Looking for anything specific, big guy?"

Pear turns around, sighing.

"Can you stop calling me that!?"

"No can do! Big guy!"

Pear groans, rolling his eyes.

"Why are you here anyways? Can't you see I'm doing something?"

"Woah there! Why don't you be a good boy for me and drop the attitude!" Banana says, there's no malice behind it but clearly some type of seductive intent. He, of course, thinks Pear will be disgusted by it, but the more Pear talks or well...rants to him, the better. It gives him more to work with.

"D-Don't call me that." Pears turns back around quickly, pretending to look at the shirts.

"What? Don't like it when I call you that? Would you rather be referred to as my good boy?"

Pears silent and Banana smirks. He's made Pear speechless.

"Bet you're into that. Aren't you?"

Pear freezes.

Pears' heart stops as he hears something drip onto the floor. DB takes one look down and suddenly understands why Pear froze. Of course now Pears cock had to come out its slit. Banana looks back up at Pear who is still frozen on the spot. So vulnerable in front of his so-called enemy. DBs eyes widen when he realizes that Pear is in fact, into it. One more look and Pears running down the hall. Luckily for him, it was late after the show. He'd only stayed because he knew DB would bother him, then check out whenever he'd buy. Before Pear can even make it to the studio's elevator, DB rounds a corner and is in front of him.

"You're fast," DB casually says, as if Pear didn't have a now undercovered raging hard on. Pear breathes heavily. Now DB was just looking for ways to embarrass him. "Too bad I know the place well. I mean, I did organize for it to be built!"

"Get away from me!" Pear hisses, he's embarrassed, his pride is ruined and now there's a chance he won't even show his face ever again. He'll have to doordash his food and have people ship Shovelwares merch to his house—-

"You sure about that pal? I only chased you down so I could help you with that problem of yours. I mean, I did cause it. I can help you with that huge problem of yours if you need me to, big guy!"

Pears cock throbs at the thought of that. And as much as Pear wanted to deny his so-called "problem", he was being offered sex with THE dancing banana.

His crush since the show first went live.

"Fine."

"I'm afraid having intercourse on the bare ground isn't my favorite thing to do, or...well...it could be! I wouldn't know. So if you'd follow me to my dressing room, there's a couch there."

"Wait so you've never—-?"

"Nope! You?"

"Only a few times."

Banana suddenly feels a surge of jealousy flow through him, at the thought that he won't be Pears first. But—-he realizes—-he can be his one and only. And with that thought alone, he grabs Pears' nub and they swiftly walk to the dressing room. Where did the sudden possessiveness come from? He's never thought about Pear like this, until now. DB is known for making the most out of nothing.

Once they finally reach the dressing room, DB pulls Pear in and locks the door. There's plenty of space, including a nice red couch. DB sits down and gensures over to Pear.

"Bottom drawer, left."

"You have lube?" Pear says suspiciously.

"Toys exist sweetheart."

He's not wrong, so instead of responding Pear opens the cap, pouring some on his nub.

"Yeah but...in a workspace?"

Pear says, getting on his knees so that he can finger the banana. Pear uses one hand to slowly stretch Banana open, the other he uses to slowly rub his own cock.

He's so hard. When's the last night he's ever witnessed himself so worked up like this? Banana huffs out a moan, bucking his hips down into Pears fingers.

"Mmf—Aren't y-you a "professional" critic? Isn't everywhere technically your workspace?"

Banana shudders as three fingers softly work their way in and out of him.

"Actually, I'm a Violinist. Being a critic is just a side gig." Pear breathes out, admiring how Banana squirms.

"Never took you for someone who liked music"

Pear bites Bananas inner thigh.

"You'd be surprised." Pear says, removing his fingers. He stands up, his slit has made more than enough lube for him to successfully slide into Banana. Banana arms immediately wrap around his back. For those few seconds, everything is just perfect, it feels as if the world is still. Banana's head goes blank at the feeling of being full. Banana gasps for air, he's so hot, or maybe that's just Pears cock inside him.

"Oh—-" Is all Banana can say when he feels Pear throb inside of him.

And then Pear starts moving and Bananas vision goes hazy from the pleasure. Pear desperately ruts his cock deep inside of DB, his cock makes a visible bulge appear in Bananas stomach. DB just can't help but praise him.

"Good b-boy," Banana manages to choke out as the pleasure builds up in his stomach. DB screams as Pear cums inside of him. The sticky substance dripped out of his hole. He feels Pear grab him and pull him closer, DB blacks out immediately, cuddled up to Pear.

When DB walked down the stairs a few shows later, he planted a soft kiss on his boyfriend's face.

"Wow everybody! Give it up for the fruitiest fruits of the night! We know you love em so expect more PDA! And I'm Loving this zestival we're havin! Whoever said I was homophobic, looking at you CARL, I was just joking. It's just jokes. Anyways he's your host and I'm sure you love em! Give it up for the dancing banana!"

Pear sniffles a laugh as he blushed. Banana winks at him on stage, turling his mic.

It's all perfect.