alhaitham × y/n

.
yours and alhaitham's relationship was more like friends but everyone in tevyat thought of you guys to be more than friends
and you wished to be more than friends
it was evening when you both decided to hangout at alhaitham's place as alhaitham thought it to be more peaceful as kaveh was not going to be there .

He was casually reading his book like he always do .

" alhaitham are you going to get off that book ? i am bored ." you said annoyed .

" but i thought you too liked books ? feel free to grab one from my collection . " he said not even looking up once .

" you read different stuff . you read fuckin physics and i don't understand single word of it . "

he sighed and finally kept his book down on his laps .

what do you read then miss ? he asked .

" i- i- "

" smut you read smut y/n " , he said with a crooked smile .

' don't embarass me like that ' you said while blushing .

how about i explain you physics so next time you wouldn't get bored . he said

" thats even more boring alhaitham . i guess i will leave so u can continue with your book. " . you said while getting up to leave .

before you could take another step he held you by wrist and pushed you that you were sitting right next to him and your face was extremely close to his .

you blushed so hard that he could clearly see it .
he tugged your hairs behind you ear and said . " well you know y/n physics is very utilitarian . its used almost in every field . cooking , fighting etc etc and even in bed . "

what ? you said unsure if what you heard was right.

yes even in bed , so i read physics and you read smut so you know both of our interest are here and ofc if only you are fine with it .
you gulped while slightly noding your head . your heart racing with just the thoughts of getting intimate with him .

do i take that as a yes . he asked

y-yeah . you said replying in a soft shy tone .

he suddenly picked you up bridal style from sofa and threw you on bed .

" you see the force acting upon you was gravity and if an object is said to be in motion because of gravity its called as free fall . " he explained .

you nodded

now you will undress yourself or shall i do it ? he asked.

i'll do it .

you removed your top and bottoms left in your bra and panties . while he intensely stared at you .
then he removed his own shirt exposing his lithe body

then he removed your panties leaving you only in your bra .

he inserted his index finger in your 🐱
and started moving it giving you sudden urge of pleasure . his hands were steady he knew exactly how and where to touch you as if you both have done this a million times .

he kept on picking pace , your legs shaking about to reach the climax

you gripped on the bedsheet
" al-alhai-alhaitham " .
hearing his name he went even faster and you released all the juices
he took out his finger licking it
" mhm sweet " . he said

so this prooves the law of every action has equal and opposite reaction . my finger was doing the action while you cumming was an reaction to the action
and action was done inside while the cum came outside was the opposite directions of action and reaction . understood ?

very well , sir . you replied .
well you know even i know a little bit of physics . you said with a little reply .

' oh ' he said in a naughty tone .

" wait i will show you " you said .

you went and grabbed some oil from his bathroom .

" mind removing all the barricades sir "
you said eyeing his pants .

" why don't you do it yourself "

" fine then "
so you did , you removed his pants as well as his boxers revealing his big cock .

you poured some oil on your hands and started giving him a hand job .
" so sir as you know oil helps in reducing friction " you said with a playful tone while he grabbed your hairs and his eyelids fluttering .

" y-you l-little " was all he managed to say before he threw his head back drowning in every swift moment of your hand on his dick .

" y/n i-i a-am abou.. " and he made it snow .

you hopped on his laps and kissed him passionately and you made out for atleast 5 minutes

after that you laid and said , " do it "
he knew exactly what you were talking about

he held his cock in his hands and said " greater the mass greater the force . you'll know ".

he thrusted making you gasp loudly
you covered your mouth .

let it all out okay ? there is nobody in here . he said .

then he started moving making you moan loudly .

you kept on moaning his name and all those moans were like fuel for him . everytime you said it he went faster .

you dugged your fingernails deep onto his shoulders .
your cunt clenched at his cock at every thrust
he kept on licking your nipples without stopping his moments .
with a few more thrusts you both cummed .
panting he lied next to you and kissed you on forehead

" that was good " you said
he intertwined his hands with yours .

is there any other man who did this to you ? he asked in a soft voice .

nope you were first . you replied

let me be the last also . he said kissing your forehead again .

are we officialy dating ? you asked .
from the moment i threw you on this bed we were dating . he replied with a light chuckle .
after few minutes of talking , making out and staring at each other you both dressed up and decided to go get a coffee

alhaitham opened the door of his room to find kaveh sitting on the couch .

you said that you weren't returning till the next day . said alhaitham in a pissed tone.

did my work a little early . he replied sipping on his tea .

since when you are here ? alhaitham asked .

since you became a physics proffesor .

.

.

A/N
did i just sexualise physics . uhm yeah i did sorry not sorry .
hope you like it ;)