❀35 ~ Same page?

Zacznij od początku

"Why. Why do you even bother?" A boy said.

"Because I miss the way it was. When it was just me and you."

"That was before this all happened." The boy's voice started to get closer.

"Yeah, before you met her." A girl complained.

I bet it is Luca and Layla. Both talking about me.

"Yeah, whatever." The door gets pushed open, I put my hand on the handle. Making it look like I just got there and was about to open the door.

"Oh hey, Babe." Luca smiles. Seeing the fear in his eyes a bit. "When... when did you get here?"

"Just now." I lie. Seeing the fear in his eyes fade. 

"Oh great, I was just about to leave anyways. Let's go."

-

We get to a nice little bakery, and we sit at a table outside for two. 

"So how was work?" I question, starting to eat the food that I ordered. 

"It was good." Already stuffing his face with food.

"What did you do?" 

"The normal."

"Oh..." I turn away, looking at the different buildings that are around us. I look in one of the shops from afar, seeing the lights on through the window. 

A tall boy, with fluffy hair, stands in the shop. With a green sweater and gean pants. I keep my eyes on the boy in the shop on the other side of the street. 

He looks like Louis... 

I hear Luca talking, yet all I can focus on is Louis. 

The boy walks out of the shop. Crossing the street towards the bakery. I start to feel my heart pump fast.

The boy gets closer...

Oh...

I fully see the boy's face, seeing that it is not Louis. It was just some random tall person who looked like Louis from behind. 

"[Y/N]?!" Luca snaps me back into reality. 

I turn back facing him. Seeing his face, looking a little annoyed. 

"Are you even listening to me?"

"I- I am sorry. I was just thinking."

"Really? I am telling you important things and you ignore me because you are 'Thinking'?"

"Yeah... I am sorry."

"Unbelievable." 

What? 

Did I just hear what he just said to me? I can not believe he would talk like this. For the past month of getting to know him, he was sweet and nice. 

"I said I am sorry. Now continue."

Luca rolls his eyes. "As I was saying, maybe one day we can live in the city. With all the bright lights, and fancy cars. Oh, maybe we could have like 3 dogs or something wild-"

I roll my eyes mentally, but not physically. Starting to intentionally ignore him this time. He keeps talking about our future together, like I am 100% the one for him. 

Is he the one for me though?

I wish he would live more in the moment, and talk about the important stuff later. I do not want to be informed about the number of kids he wants, the house he wants to live in, or the job he is going to make me work at.