Time Portal

Dr Fox's POV
"Yes I  Finally Done It!" I Said With My New Project, It's A Time Portal Gun And I'm Gonna Test It To See The Future I Look Perfect Place In My Lab To Test It When I Done Looking It I Turn On The Time Portal Gun *Zap* l Look In The Portal And I Saw My Lab In It Looks Lil Different Then I Saw My Future Self, We Look Each Other For A While Before We Could Say Anything We Both Hear Two Little Noises "You Can't Catch Me Amber!" "You're Wrong I'm Will Catch You Bittersweet!" Those Little Girls Said, "Girls Play Tag In A Different Room Pls You Two Are Gonna Get Int- My Future Self Was Cut Off, Sundelly Those Little Were So Close To The Portal And Got Fell Into It "On No" I Said When The Portal Got Disappeard And Those Little Girls Are Now Stuck In The Past, Before They Could Say Everything I Said "Ummm Don't Get Panic Or Something You Two Are Not In Your Timeline Anymore You Two Are In Different Timeline Before Your Parents Got Married" I Said, "Wait So We Are In The Past!? That Explains Why You Look Younger (Mom)" The Little Girl Who Kinda Looks Like Me Said, "Yes, Btw What Are Your Names Girls" I Said, "Well My Name Is Bittersweet And This Is My Best Amber!" Bittersweet Said, "What A Nice Names You Two Have, So Who Are Your Parents?" I Said, "Well It's-" Amber Was Cut Of By Bittersweet, She Whispers To Her Ear Saying  Something Amber Nods At Her And Turned Back At Me "Well Maybe You Should Guess!" Amber Said To Me, "Wait What!? What Do You Two Want Me To Guess Who Is Parents?" I Said, "Because It Will Fun You Guessing Who Out Parents, Is Dr Fox! Bittersweet Said, "Ummm Okay" I Said To Them, I Looked At Amber Closely To She Her Genes She Looked Like A Fox Just Like Me "I Guess Your My Daughter From The Future Am I Right?" I Said "Yeah Good Job Mom!" Amber Said Happily To Me "Aww Thanks" I Said To Her, I Looked At Her Again And Saw She Has Wings "Wait Did I Married Hawkdoile In The Future!?" I Said In Shock, "Yes You Did What? You Two Are Not A Couple Yet In This Timeline? Hahaha XD" Bittersweet Said Teasing Me, "Ugh... Whatever C'mon It's Your Turn To See Who Your Parents Are" I Said To Her, I Looked At Her She Looks Like A Female Version Of Master Frown And She's Wearing Cloak With With A Heart And Blue & Pink Stripes On It I'm Guessing She Is Master Frown's Daughter And I Notice Bittersweet Has Two Red Circles On Her Cheeks Just Like Unikitty's But She Has Two Pink Circles On Her Cheeks, I Was Having A Feeling Her Mom Is Unikitty But I Need To Be Sure If She Is Really Her Mom "Umm Hey Bittersweet Could You Put Your Hood Down Pls" I Said To Her, "Ok Dr Fox" She Said, She Put Her Cloak's Down And I Was Really Shocked Unikitty Was Really Mom Because Bittersweet Had Cat Ears A Horn And A Tail Just Like Hers "Your Parents Are Unikitty And Master Frown!?!? I Said In Surprise, "Yeah Why Are You In Shock Again Did My Parents Are Also Not A Couple Yet In This Timeline?" She Said "Y-yeah, I Said, "Can We Both See The Others In The Past Please Mom" Amber Said "Yeah We Wanna See Them In The Past Dr Fox" Bittersweet Said, "Ummm Okay If You Two Really Want To" I Said To Them "Yay Thanks!" They Both Said Really Happy And Run Out Of The Lap "Ummm Girls Wait Up! I Said Running After Them.