Windblume, Part 10

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Lumine was curious how he would react if she puts it in her mouth but was too scared that he would find the act disgusting so she ultimately decided against it. Perhaps, another day... She focused on stroking him faster instead. "Harder, Lumine. Please..." he begged her. She tightened her hand around his massive cock as he wanted, but it wasn't enough for him. He clamped his own hand around hers and tightened their grip together to the point that she wondered if blood was still flowing in his meat. Up and down they went in rapid motions and his face etched with ecstasy. "I'm close..." Beads of sweats rolled down his face and temple of a body. His skin had gone red and so were his eyes.

"Haitham?" she muttered his name but he heard nothing. His mind was elsewhere, all his rational thoughts were replaced with nothing but wanting to finish and cum all over her. A jet of white fluid spewed out of his angry cock, spilling all over their hands. They continued to milk him up and down, his member now slick with semen. Portions of the fluids spilled on their tummies and the bed sheets around them. They slowed down and eventually stopped, both of them panting from the activity.

When he collected himself, he saw the mess they had made and wiped them with a towel he had pulled from the closet. He then returned to business and pushed her down, saying, "your turn, love. I want you to feel good."

Lumine swallowed as he dragged her drenched panties. Only then did he remember she was still wearing stockings. So he positioned to the foot of the bed and rolled them down, his sharp eyes taking in her smooth bare legs. Those creamy, white thighs needed to be kissed. There was no other way to go about it. So he trailed kisses on them upward, sucking the skin of her inner thighs as the muscles underneath became taut, leaving hickeys and bite marks wherever he wanted.

The closer he was to her pussy, the louder her moans became. She thought he was going to start sucking her cunt like what he did before but he hovered over her so their faces were at level. She spoke, "Haitham... please make me feel good..."

"Patience, my love. I actually want to see your face when I do this." He inserted one big finger in her hot pussy without warning and she gasped. The man groaned in her ears as fluids coated his finger. "Lumine, you're so wet... Is this how much you want me?" And so tight. Archons, I can't wait to put my cock inside her.

The Traveler bit her lips as he inserted a second finger, stretching her. He started to move his long fingers in and out of her, over and over, building heat from the friction. The tips of his fingers reached deeper and deeper until they touched her cervix. Her body squirmed under him as he repeated his hand movements until at one point her entire body twitched. "Argh..." she moaned in pleasure over what he did while shutting her eyes.

"I found you... that's your spot," he confirmed.

Lumine's eyes flew open and she saw his face burning with desire. Alhaitham slid his fingers in and out of her reaching all the way to her pleasure spot, tapping it faster and faster. Every time he did, an aching jolt ran from her womb all the way to her toes. His thumb proceeded to massage her clit as he continued this maneuvers and more blood rushed to her groin. "A-alhaitham, I'm..." she couldn't finish telling him that she was going to come. Her back arched as her vagina tightened around his fingers in repeating waves.

Her lover shivered as he continued moving in and out. Blood rushed between his legs once again and when he looked down, his cock was stiff and ready to fuck again. But he enjoyed watching Lumine's face contort in pleasure, hearing her moan and utter his name while his fingers made wet squeaking noises in her pussy. So he repeated the cycle a few more times until he was satisfied with his work.

The traveler was a mess when he was done finger-fucking her. She was writhing on the bed, her inner thighs coated and dripping with her own fluids, her pussy throbbing after all the orgasms. She had counted four. It felt good and satisfying; Alhaitham was indeed a good lover. And just as she thought it was over, he straddled her, putting her legs over his thighs with his stiff cock positioned at her entrance.