Getting Ready to Ask

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the bright light of the sun shooting through my curtains. I really was nervous to wake up today since I was going to go ask Zane about his past. I quickly got up and brushed as well as showered. I decided to wear some baggy blue jeans with a tucked in plaid purple shirt. 

I wore a purple crop top on top of it that said 'COOL SUMMER' in big dark purple letters. On the crop top at the bottom of the big letters, there was an image of a glass with a purple drink with a straw, lemon at the side of the glass, ice cubes, blueberries, and a leaf at the top. There were some blueberries and a strawberry in front of the glass. At the bottom of the glass it said in small white words, 'It was summer afternoon. The clear blue sky. The cold drink…' 

I usually wear crop tops with shirts under, rarely I wear them alone, without any shirts under. I grabbed my white purse that matched my plaid purple undershirt and wore my white Nike shoes with purple accents. 

I wore round gold earrings with matching gold bracelets and a matching gold necklace. My Father was in the living room watching TV. 

I quickly made some French toast and I served it to my Father and I. 

"You're all dressed up again. I forgot to ask you, how did your interview go?" Father asked. 

"It went well actually. I met very nice people and I got the job!" I lied. 

"That's very nice. I'm so proud of you. So today is your first day?" Father asked. 

"Affirmative," I responded, eating my food and trying to make him realize that I don't want to have a conversation, I don't want to lie. 

At least he understood and ate his food peacefully. 

"I'm leaving, honey. Bye!" Father yelled as I was in the kitchen washing the dishes. 

"Bye! Have fun!" I yelled back. 

"You too!" Father said and he left. 

I was getting nervous and I was thinking about how I would start the conversation with Zane and I. 

"Hi Zane, I just want to know about your past," No.

"Zane, hey, how are you? I'm good. I wanted to ask you how you got in this situation?" No.

"Zane, I really want to know how you got in jail!" No. 

I give up. I decided to cook and let my mind rest. Maybe I can cook something for Zane and Cryptor. That's a good idea. 

But, what should I cook? A warp! 

I got out my ingredients which were lettuce, chicken breast, red onions, tortillas, shredded cheese, tomatoes, olive oil, and pepper. 

I laid out two tortillas on two plates. I put the cooked chicken breast in, which took not that long to cook. I put the vegetables in which were the lettuce, red onions, and tomatoes. I then added some shredded cheese and pepper. 

I wrapped both of the wraps and cut them diagonally to make it look professional. I packed them up and hopped onto my purple motorcycle. I couldn't wait to give Zane and Cryptor the food, as well as find out Zane’s past. 

540 words

I'm really sorry this is short, I really wanted to separate the moments in the story

I'm really sorry this is short, I really wanted to separate the moments in the story. Once again the link above does not work so here is the music for all the chapters and the art is not mine, but it is meant to be Zane in the story without red eyes. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter!