one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyboy has their own concept of what is right and what is wrong. most of the time, those concepts are based on the norms that society has given us. but you know what, nevermind society. there is always gonna be that 1% that'll critisize your decisions and opinions. but in this case it is not just some 1%, because do you think that only about 1% of the people are okay with murder?

this is a huge topic. of course everybody knows that murder is wrong. you know that murder is wrong. you grew up in the same society as everybody else, with the same norms as everybody else was taught. you wouldn't call yourself a bad person. you always gave your best, you always tried your best, you're no monster. this is just your fate, you had no one chance but go this way. you had to walk this way alone- alone along with the feeling of guilt by your side. because what makes your life more valuable than another persons life? right- absolutely nothing. but this is life, ignore your thoughts and  just do your job.

job- yes. your job as a full-time criminal in one of the biggest gangs in japan. to be exact the second biggest gang- after bonten- known as the red tigers. they've been founded a year after bonten was but they never manged to pass them. they were always in their shadow and it made them furious, it made you furious. as the head of the red tigers you had been keen on gaining the number one title in japan for years but you were never succesful. these masterminds were always two steps ahead, no matter in what they did. bonten is a real deal, they're no amateurs and they know exactly what they're doing.
but so do you.

you had been a criminal ever since your teen years. a hoodlum, who'se name was known by everybody. you surely build yourself an image through lots of fights and a tough personality. a loner who always had a vision; to be the best. never show weakness, never show that you're suffering, never show anything that could possibly show that you lack a certain characteristic. and you never did. you were seen as a real, powerful criminal. nobody wanted to be "in the tigers eye". that's what they call you, the tiger, because of your sharp vision and strong instincts. all in all- that is why you're the head of the second biggest gang in japan today.

at the moment, the read tigers have some real serious issues. for weeks now, men of yours have been getting killed over and over. and the strange thing about it is that they aren't being killed in duty, but in their everyday life without a single warning or clue. additionally to that, other members are getting scared that they might be next and chicken out. it is really stressing you out, since this is a huge threat to the existence of your gang. it was clear who was staging these acts; it can be no other than bonten. but you can not strike an attack without being absolutely sure of your idea. it'd be an amateur move to act upon your gut feeling in the position of a gang leader. you had to think well and then strike.

you were sitting in your office, brainstorming about what might be the best move to not fail in your position. whils groaning, you put your head on your desk, resting a few seconds to calm down a bit. the door opened and steps, which were coming closer to you, were heard. the person stopped about a meter infront of your desk. it was your left hand, your loyal dog, your assistant. you could call him the vice president of the red tigers, he's that much of importance. you've entrusted everything to him, the second founding member, since you guys have known each other for ages. even tho you guys have such a close relationship, he always treats you with an immense amount of respect, just like a left hand would do his duty.

"boss, may i take any order of yours? have you got any job i should fulfill?" he spoke, hands behind his back whilst resting his eyes on you.

you rose your head, looking him into the eyes. "put a few more spies on the founding members of bonten, inupi. we need more information about their actions and whatever they're plotting at this moment. bonten's founding members are no stupid men, so hire our best men."

"understood boss. the spies we've sent before had found out that two of bonten's executives, known as haitani ran and haitani rindou had been located in the same area as 8 of our members from the 6th divison on 17th september at 7:55pm. those 8 members were all found dead around the time of 9pm-12am. the evidence is solid." inupi handed a few pages of paper over to you which contained footages of pictures from secret cameras that were places around the city.

you took a look, clenching your teeth out of anger. "those bastard!" you yelled, slamming your hands on the table and standing up. talking a few steps through your office you thought loudly: "they're playing dirty this time. after all these years, we never did anything like that towards them and now they come up with this?! we have to come up something real quick inupi or else, i'll lose my mind and do something i'll regret. but what? what shall we do? what is the smartest thing we could possibly do? this is getting to my head inupi, nobody dares to threaten the existence of my gang, inupi!"

he put his right hand on your shoulder, stopping your little walk though the room. "calm down boss, we'll come up with something. don't stress yourself much, you know you can not think clear when you're in a state like this. it's useless to get mad about it. we're not new in this industry, so please do not doubt our abilitys." - inupi spoke calmly just like always. he was always the one keeping it cool and keeping you cool.

you sighed deep, agreeing to his calming words and discussing your ideas a bit further. as soon as our theory, that bonten is behind all this, is comfirmed, you'll start making an actual plan that will prevent the risk of the red tigers falling apart. but until that's confirmed you'll just have to rest your head and wait.