00

Omniscient
________________________

"GET DOWN LIL NIGGA, AND DON'T GET BACK UP UNTIL YA POPS COME HERE!" the masked man yelled pointing his gun at the fearless 12 year old.

"saa, baby just listen to him and he won't hurt you. You see me right? You see momma on the floor? Do this please baby, I can't lose both of my sons today" the boys mother, Ta'killa, said trying to convince the 12 year old, Saa'hiir.

"momma he not dead yet so don't even say that shit, I got us" Saa'hiir responded getting down on the floor.

Layton, Saa'hiir's father, was a hoodlum. All he knew was the hard way of life, but the very few changes he made to this life fucked everyone.  This was the 5th time that their house have been broken into. Layton knew what he was signing up for though. He knew that it would put his family and closest loved ones in danger, but he didn't care. He was a careless, selfish, sneaky, backdooring piece of shit. He wouldn't care if his children died over this situation, as long as he was still living.

When the men were all distracted, Saa'hiir pulled the gun his father hid from under the couch. The small child screwed the silencer on the gun before aiming at 1 of the men that sat in the chair far to the side. The trigger was pulled and the bullet quietly went flying, hitting the man between his eyes. Saa'hiir cringed seeing the mans eyes glitch and then roll to the back of his head. His aim was so perfect because he practiced on aiming and shooting every day after school. His excuse was the park but in reality it was the backyard of an abandoned home.

"1 down and two more ta go" he whispered, but only he was able to hear. He quickly fixed his aim to the other two men, pulling the trigger 5 times, Saa'hiir shot the two men. One man was hit in his chest, temple, and hip. The other man was hit in his neck and the left side of his chest, instantly taking him out.

"WHAT THE HELL SAA' HIIR, PUT THAT DAMN GUN DOWN" Ta'killa screamed, now standing up.

"I told you I had us tho" the boy said slightly smirking while walking towards the dead bodies. He kicked one of their heads before walking over to his brother and checking his pulse. "Momma he still here, we gotta go" Saa'hiir said in a excited tone before lifting his brother, Saa'hill, up from the floor.

"Okay you help him while I go get our shit" Ta'killa responded, they didn't have much so it would be a quick pack.

"Shit, bro my fuckin hip" Saa'hill said faintly as he was supporting his body up on Saa'hiir's shoulder.

As the two walked outside with their mother following behind them with duffle bags and suitcases full of clothes, their father slowly drove infront of the door.

"The fuck happened to him?" Layton said with a smile chuckle.

"This funny to you Layton? My baby was shot because of you" Ta'killa said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh damn" he replied, "and where yall think yall going" he added

"To the hospital and away from yo bitch ass" Saa"hill responded.

"Oh ok, y'all won't be gone for long, yall gon be crawling back when yall don't have shit left" layton said laughing while walking inside the house. "yooo who layed these niggas out like this? they too clean wit it"

" I did, but why would you care?" Saa'hiir said halfway frustrated because of his father's nonchalant attitude.

"you could be my right hand man, work for me" Layton said.

"Im a real nigga, you a bitch nigga, that ain gon work" Saa'hiir said while hopping in the car before it took off.

"Stop all that cussing saa, and don't touch another gun, you hear me?" Ta'killa said sternly while looking in the rear view mirror. But Saa'hiir didn't respond.

"Do you hear me Saa'hiir Adonis Washington?" She repeated.

"yes ma I hear you" Saa'hiir said with his voice laced with an attitude.

"Good, you just killed 3 men.. I don't want your life to consist of that, don't do no shit like that again" she said pulling into the emergency entrance of the hospital.

Little did she know, this was the start of Saa'hiir's lifestyle..

__________________

EHey yall, how did I do for my first chapter?
If there's any writers reading this, feel free to leave some tips for a yn.

-herkioo💜
763 words