introduction

Born in china, Rie Xiang never had a chance to be loved and taken care of due to her parents indifference towards her smile, and outgoing personality, which makes her as a victim of abuse at both hands; luckily, she was taken from the family home and placed in an orphanage until she reached the age of 20. The troubled teen decided to make a living even if it means getting almost in trouble with the law which carried out a little time in jail which turned her life around but not for long as she gave birth to a son. When the kid's father died under unknown circumstances, Rie packed her luggage when an midlife woman named Cruz came in the room., Rie packed her luggage when an midlife woman named Cruz came in the room.

- Miss, where are you going? You can't leave your son alone, you're his mother, she told her, very anxious.

- Cruz, I am leaving this town and I will never come back here but this child, I am giving you definitely. There's nothing I can do, Rie told Cruz , ensuring her without mentioning her own son.

Rie left the heartbroken woman and kid alone to travel in Japan

The son was heard crying and be taken care of by Cruz, while her boss didn't want to care about him at all

Guys, what kind of mother do you think she is? Let me know in the comments