11

Love's POV:

Pierre, Arthur and I were watching a movie. Charles had gone out. It was getting pretty late.

Arthur yawned and rested his head on the couch.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Pierre joked earning a glare from Arthur.

"Shut up, I'm watching the movie." Arthur replied annoyed as he kept looking at the TV.

"Uh-huh." Pierre smiled amused.

"Give him five minutes and he's gonna be knocked out." I whispered and Pierre chuckled softly.

"I heard you Lovelyn." Arthur spoke annoyed and I chuckled. "I'm fine. I like this movie. Pride and Prejudice is great." He defended himself and I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, you're a big kid." I passed my hand through his hair.

We kept watching the movie and I kept brushing his hair with my fingers. Suddenly, I heard snoring. Pierre and I chuckled as we saw Arthur breathing in and out peacefully with his eyes closed. We turned the TV off and stood up. I grabbed the blanket we were using and covered Arthur with it, rubbing his back.

"He's still sleeps like a 12 year old." Pierre joked making me chuckle.

"He's still 12 in my eyes." I smiled looking fondly at my little brother.

"I'll help you with the dishes." Pierre grabbed some bowls and glasses we've left on the coffee table.

"Well thank you." I smiled as we both walked towards the kitchen.

He put them in the sink and started washing the dishes. I admired him with a dorky smile on my face.

How can someone be so sexy while washing dishes? My inner 14 year old is screaming right now.

"Don't look at me like that." He splashed water at me and I laughed.

"Like how?" I asked and walked towards him.

"Like you want to kiss me." He replied and I smiled and stood on my tip-toes, kissing him.

"I want to kiss you." I whispered against his lips and kissed him again.

He put his hands on my waist and went in again for a soft kiss. But I didn't want a soft kiss.

"Let's take Arthur to Charles' roo..." I didn't let him finish and went in to kiss him again.

The kiss this time was rougher and he followed along, slipping his tongue in my mouth. We shifted around and I slammed his back against one of the marble counters. He panted against my lips and went in to kiss me again. I messed up his hair and he gripped my waist.

We ended up going to my room. He closed the door and locked it. When he turned around I'd already taken my shirt off and was only left in my black shorts and my black lace bra.

"Oh fuck." He whispered under his breath as he looked at me, scanning me with his blue eyes.

He walked towards me and kissed me again. He pushed me down on my bed carefully and my back met my soft sheets. I took his shirt off and threw it on the ground.

He slipped my shorts off and started kissing my neck, trailing his kisses all the way down to my belly. I arched my back as I passed my hands through his hair.

"Can I?" He asked grabbing the edge of my black underwear.

"Yes." I breathed out, needy.

He slipped my underwear off and threw it on the ground. He held my legs open and went down. I felt his wetness and my back immediately arched. I took a deep breath and pulled the sheets. I moaned throwing my head back.

"Just like that." I spoke breathlessly and moaned as I passed my hands through his hair.

I felt an euphoric feeling as my eyes fluttered closed and my legs trembled around him. He grabbed my legs still as he kept going until I came.

I breathed heavily and he went in to kiss me. Our lips met and moved in synch.

"You taste so good." He whispered against my lips and I held his face, pulling him in to kiss him again.

"I have condoms in the drawer besides you." I whispered and he turned around, opening the drawer and grabbing a condom.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I smiled nodding.

"Really sure." I replied and he smiled.

He pulled me towards him and got on top of me.

"Tell me if anything feels wrong, okay?" He whispered brushing some strands of hair off my face and I nodded. "Words, Love."

"Yes." I whispered breathlessly.

He thrusted in me and I moaned when I felt him in me. He thrusted in me again as he held my face with his hand, maintaining direct eye contact. I moaned and his hand went to my mouth. We didn't want to wake Arthur up. I let out muffled moans as our bodies moved in synch. Pierre pursed his lips trying to hide his moans and threw his head back.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He whispered and my eyes fluttered close as I kept letting out muffled moans.

My whole body trembled as I felt the climax. We were both left breathing heavily, almost sweating from the adrenaline.

He pulled the sheets, covering our naked bodies as we cuddled. He pulled me closer and placed a soft kiss on the top of my head. I closed y eyes feeling exhausted and satisfied. I felt safe on his arms, I always have.

[...]