𝟐𝟔. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

Start from the beginning

"Hey Niall! Isn't it a beautiful day? Can I talk to you?" He visibly jumped at the sound of my voice and the touch of my hand on his shoulder.

"Harry! You know, you're rude! I'm having an interesting conversation with my friend Ashton, I can't leave like this!"

Ashton looked quite happy and surprised by the attention Niall gave him, but still dared to murmur a shy: "Don't worry, if you have to go, it's no problem"

"Absolutely not Ash, now you continue your story about when you went to get corn on the cob with your grandfather!" Having said that he put his arm around his shoulders and literally dragged him away from me. As he did this, Ashton turned his head to give me a quick nod.

I swear when I saw Nick I would kill him. Niall had never been so rude to me. I actually think Niall has never been this rude in general.

He was shamelessly avoiding me without even bothering to hide it anymore. I decided that I would postpone the discussion with him until tomorrow. I knew it wasn't his fault that he was acting like this, but he had deeply irritated me and I was literally refraining from picking him up and punching him between those beautiful eyes of his. I didn't feel like seeing him this evening either, when he probably would have had a hasty dinner with us knowing that I couldn't ask him too many questions protected by the presence of Zayn and Liam. So I took my phone out of my pocket and typed a message.

TO: Louis <3

Hey, can I eat with you and Josh tonight? Xxx

I didn't have to wait long before I received his reply.

FROM: Louis <3

Why?

Wow Tommo, don't waste too much effort with the answers!

TO: Louis <3

Because I don't feel like eating at my table, I had a fight with Niall

and I think Zayn is mad at me too

FROM: Louis <3

Did you fight with Zayn? Weeeeeird! You never do!

TO: Louis <3

Shut up, it's always your fault if we fight!

FROM: Louis <3

What did I do this time?

TO: Louis <3

Nothing. I think its main problem is the fact that you exist.

FROM: Louis <3

Mmm... yes I actually get it, I have the same problem with him

TO: Louis <3

Louis.

FROM: Louis <3

What, he can be honest and I can't?

TO: Louis <3

Nevermind... So can I come or not?

FROM: Louis <3

Yeah sure, I thought you understood that.

TO: Louis <3

Thank you :)

FROM: Louis <3

Well, now I have to go. Anyway, just so you know, Niall wouldn't have been there to eat at your table anyway because he wanted to eat with Josh. So if he doesn't want to be with you I guess it's just us two. Hi Harreh see you tonight xxx