"By the way thanks but I already know that i am cute . You are also beautiful ." He said while getting all shy which made me aww .

"Thank you my little munchkin ." I said while pinching his cheeks .

"Don't do that ! I am a big boy ." He said with hands on his waist like the boss baby he is .

"Ok big boy ." I said faking getting scared to make him smile .

"Vedansh how many times do i have to tell you to eat your food and then go and play ." A manly voice rang in my ears approaching me and vedansh .

"Ohh hello ! I am Divyank ." He introduced himself and held out his hand .

"I am sorry I didn't quite recognise you ." I said shaking his hand .

"How could you ? We didn't have a proper meet at the wedding due to all the chaos ." He said.

"I am Aniket's younger brother and that little munchkin is my kid ." He said and i recognised him this time .

"Ohh ! I have heard a lot about me . Very nice to meet you ." I said .

"But you are younger and married and have a child I mean -- . Oh I am sorry I didn't mean it like that ." I changed the question realising that I may have said the wrong thing .

"Oh it's completely fine ! Your question is also completely valid . I and bhai don't share much of an age gap so that's why and i found my love  so why delay ? " He said and i nodded my head .

"By the way what is your plan ?" He asked while arching his eyebrows .

"What plan Mr rathore ?" I said raising my eyebrows in confusion .

"Ohh please don't be so formal call me divyank . I am the same age as yours ." He said and i got a little taken back he is so young and takes care of a child while I can't even take care of myself .

"And you have a kid -- I meant i can't even take care of myself and here you are taking care of a child and a wide as well . Kudos to you ." I said making him chuckle .

"I just got married early . I met Pragya in school in 9th grade . We both fell in love and later got married after we both were successful in our lives ." He said and i clapped like a little kid .

"Wow ! You almost made me forget . What plan ?" I asked him again before i forgot .

"On how to irritate the hell out of my brother !  See i am fully on your side ! I love irritating him . The biggest trouble maker of our family is asleep otherwise the house could have never been so quiet . " He said and i got a little confused as to whom it was because i still was not very familiar with them all .

"Who ?" I asked him while thinking who it could be .

"Bhabhi !" A sweet voice could be heard .

"Speak of the devil ! I am out otherwise my whole day will be ruined ." He said while escaping from there fast as the speed of light with vedansh .

"Again someone stole my trick ." I again sulked because this was the second time someone stole my trick .

"Ohh my god ! You look so pretty . I am gonna die . I wish I looked that beautiful ." She exaggerately  was complimenting me which made a huge smile form on my face .

"You are already very pretty . No way you have to doubt yourself ." I told her and indeed she was very beautiful . Silky hair , glossy lips with beautiful eyes she looked mesmerizing .

"Thanks ! But i already knew that !"  Call me Divya ." She said making me chuckle .

"Sure divya ." I said .