C h a p t e r T h r e e

Hey!/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Three

Hey!
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Three

"Lixie!" I said as I walked up to my best friend and hugged him. "Minnie!" Felix yelled back, "I'm so happy you're here now, school is boring without you." Felix said which made me giggle. "How is it boring when you have me?" I looked up to Felix's right and saw a tall man standing at the lockers, I backed away from Felix. "Oh Minnie, this is Hyunjin, my boyfriend. Hyunjin, this is Seungmin, my best friend." Felix explained to the both of them. I nodded, "hello Hyunjin!" I said with a smile, "hey." He said also smiling, "so you sitting with us?" He asked, I looked to Felix who nodded. "Cool, I'll tell the others, we need to get to class." Hyunjin said, and with that they all went to there classes.

Break finally came and Seungmin and Felix had English with Felix's other friends so they all went to the canteen together. Seungmin sat next to Felix and the other two boys sat opposite them. After around five minutes the rest of the group came, Seungmin's eyes widened when he saw the rude skater boy from earlier.

Felix was only in one of my classes which was English, there were other men that were Felix's friends too. Minho and Jisung, they also had boyfriends who were in my maths and history class, Changbin and Chan. Hyunjin was in my art class and luckily sat next to me and then that stupid fox boy who's name I found out to be Jeongin was in literally all of them. Unlucky I sat next to Jeongin in three classes, maths, history and music. And of course he was in Felix's friend group.

It was the last lesson of the day and it was music, Jeongin and I had to be partnered together because we sat next to each other. I was annoyed, he was rude when I first saw him so he would probably be rude again. "Can you play any Instruments?" He asked, wow, not even a sorry for earlier? I nodded my head, "piano and keyboard. A little bit of the drums." I said, Jeongin nodded, "I can kinda play the piano so let's make a song on that." I nodded, not wanting to say much and I thought Jeongin could tell. "I'm uh- sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have been rude to you. I guess.." He apologised, what does he mean "I guess?" I sighed and nodded, "it's fine, I was rude to, I'm sorry." I said, I saw a smirk form onto his face, "its okay, you ugly puppy." My eyes widened and then I pouted, "shut up you stupid fox!" I said, he rolled his eyes but still had that smirk on his face. "Whatever, we need to write lyrics, are you good at that?" He asked, "of course I am." I sassily said, Jeongin snorted, "okay then." He said.

^- 3rd Person pov -^

The rest of the music lesson was filled with bickering and song writing. More bickering though. They couldn't agree on what kind of song they should make and what the song should sound like. "You should listen to me!" Seungmin said, annoyed that Jeongin would say that literally every one of his ideas where rubbish. "Why should I?" Jeongin asked while rolling his eyes, "I'm older, and I'm better at this then you." Seungmin crossed his arms, "you don't know how old I am, you are probably wrong with two things." Jeongin said, "how am I wrong? I even look older, and it's obvious I'm better at this. You don't even give ideas, you just tell me I have bad ones." Seungmin whined with a pout, Jeongin was lying if he said he didn't find it cute.

"You do not look older, you look like a baby puppy. Also, your ideas are rubbish." Jeongin said, "I'm seven days younger then Felix." Seungmin said, "oh." Jeongin replied, not saying anything else, "hah! I am older." Seungmin laughed at the younger boy who blushed a little at the puppy like boys laugh. "Whatever, just give more ideas. Better ones!" Jeongin yelled while leaning back into his chair, "why don't you give some?" Seungmin asked, "I am." He said, Seungmin rolled your eyes, "your idea is to lean back into a chair and be rude to someone who is older then you for no reason?" Seungmin sassily asked, Jeongin annoyingly smiled, "yes ugly pup." He said.

The teacher ended up getting mad at how little work the two had done in an hour, so now they were going to meet up somewhere after school one day in the week. Even though Seungmin got a sorry for what happened earlier in the morning he was still very upset with Jeongin about what happened in music. So he decided to ignore him the next day...

/-/-/-/-/-/        words 825
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3