24. a yearning

mazuki sat in her room, bored out of her mind. she saw that an old friend of hers from highschool, so she decided to text her.

me
hi! i know it's been a while, but i saw you were in seoul?

minji: mazuki, hi! i am in town! i saw that you broke your leg, how are you doing?

me
i'm doing fine! the boys are taking really great care of me. if you have time, you should come by.

minji: i will! i can bring some snacks, i'm at the convince store right now. can you text me the address?

mazuki text minji the address and quickly got up to get dressed. to be honest, there were some hidden feelings between the two girls, but the feelings are gone, or so they thought.

*****
mazuki heard a knock , walking to the door as fast as her crutches would allow her to, opening the door with a smile.

"minji unnie! you look beautiful! please, come in." mazuki said, leading her inside.

"mazuki! how have you been?" minji asked, looking at her cast and back up.

"i've been better, but i'm not doing bad! i'm doing good now that you're here."

the two girls sat down on the couch and caught up for about an hour, before they decided to watch tv.

they both shared a blanket, cuddling next to eachother on the couch while eating candy and popcorn. they were watching girl from nowhere and laughing at the fact that someone had just turned into a dog. "i feel like i shouldn't be laughing." minji said. "neither do i!"

they had a good time. they watched 3 episodes and talked, minji falling asleep on mazuki shoulders. she noticed and smiled, her heart beating faster than ever.

soobin walked into the dorm coming back from practice. he was about to say something until mazuki shushed him, pointing her head towards minji.

soobin smirked and nodded, going to his room. it was now 10pm and mazuki decided to wake minji up. "unnie... wake up." mazuki said, slightly shaking her. minji woke up, confused, starting at mazuki while half asleep. "are you tired? do you want to sleep in my bed?" mazuki asked, minji nodding.

******
beomgyu walked into his and mazukis room after leaving practice, shocked to see mazuki and minji sleeping in the same bed. he knows who minji is, he was just shocked because she lives in incheon and not seoul. he quietly but his bags down, still waking mazuki up.

mazuki grabbed her crutches and followed beomgyu to the kitchen, minji still being asleep.

"sorry for not telling you guys she was coming. i was just having so much fun i totally forgot." mazuki apologized.

"you like her, don't you?" beomgyu asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"uhm... why- why would you think that?" she asked, stuttering.

"come on, maz. i know you used to like her. you're blushing talking about her even now. you never let anyone but us and kahei sleep in the same bed as you."

"i mean... maybe? i don't know, if i did, i couldn't do anything about it. do you know how much shit i would get for that? i'm already hated enough now, i can't make it worse."

"maz. no one has to know. the company is usually okay with relationships as long as they're private."

"straight relationships. not same sex. i could be kicked out of the company if they don't support same sex couples, it's too risky, beomgyu oppa."

"who said the company has to know?" beomgyu said, smirking and walking away.

beomgyu made a good point, but mazuki didn't want to risk anything. she loved her job, the fans and the boys too much to lose it over a relationship. plus, she doesn't even know if minji feels the same way.