𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓

Začít od začátku

"No. I don't want to see."

"Are you scared of my muscles or something?"

"Why would I be scared of that."

Y/NS POV

I am scared of that. I hate to admit it but I glance every now and then at them...but not in a weird way. That sounds really weird. "Lets just go to bed."

"Ok. Goodnight y/n."

"Night Eth-" thump

I'm gonna die. "Ethan did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"That noise."

"I think your hearing things y/n."

"Ethan don't tell me I've been hearing things when a murder knows where we live."

"Fine I'll check it out." He started to get off the bed.

"Are you crazy? Let's tell the group first."

"I'm not gonna wake up a whole group because of a noise I didn't hear."

ETHANS POV

If I wasn't also ghostface I'd do everything y/n told me to do. To bad I'm ghostface

"I'll just go check real quick okay?"

"I'm going with you."

"Alright but your gonna see nothing there." And also see me "die".

Y/NS POV

I Hope Ethan's right and I'm just hearing things because I'm gonna die if he's not.

Ethan was walking quietly infront of me while I followed. I didn't hear anything now but I swear I heard something earlier. Thump

I jumped and grabbed on Ethan's arm. Ethan just looked at me and whispered "What are you doing?"

I quickly let go. "Nothing. Did you not hear that?" I whispered back.

"Y/n your definitely hearing things."

"Ethan I think we should go ba-" Thump
I'm actually gonna die now. Ethan was looking at me and put a finger over his mouth telling me to stay quiet. Thump

I think he figured out we're it was coming from because we ended in front of the bathroom door. Thump

Oh my god he's definitely in there. I'm leaving. I tapped Ethan and pointed towards the door signaling that we should leave. Ethan just shook his head and took out his phone and typed something in his notes.

If we leave right now the rest of the group is going to die. We have to stop ghost face right now.

I took out my phone and type in my notes too.

I'll just text them that he's in the house.

I tried texting the group chat but it wouldn't send. What the fuck? Ethan looked relieved almost. I started typing on the notes again.

He shut off the internet.

Ethan started aggressively typing now.

Y/n we need to do this right now. Right here. We can beat him together just don't be afraid. I'm going to open the door in the count of 3.

Is he serious. "Don't be afraid." That has to be a fucking joke there is a murder in my bathroom right now. I looked at Ethan's hand and it was on the door knob. He started counting down to zero with his fingers.

Three...

Two...

And the door busted open with the familiar mask behind it. Me and Ethan both yelled as ghost face waved his knife around like a toy.

I'm the Stan voice ghost face spoke. "Sorry to ruin your fun lovebirds."

I immediately grabbed the lamp and hit ghost face in the face. As the glass from the lamp shattered I grabbed Ethan's arm and ran towards the door. I tried turning the knob but it wouldn't open.

Why did Sam have to get all these fucking locks. Ghost face was right behind us about to swing at me with his knife and Ethan harshly pushed him away from me.

ETHAN POV

Why did I just save my targets life.

Y/NS POV

The whole group finally came and Chad swung at ghost face right away. "Go to Quinn's room right now and go through the window on the ladder to the neighbors house!" Chad yelled as he led the way to the room.

Me and Ethan quickly followed and started running with ghost face right behind us and all of a sudden Ethan fell.

ETHAN POV

Time to "die"

Y/NS POV

Ghost face grabbed his knife about to kill Ethan. I didn't know what else to do so I tackled him like a football player.

ETHAN POV

Did she just tackle a murder for me?

Y/N POV

Ghost face was under me. I struggled to keep him under and saw him reaching for the knife. I quickly slapped it away and I got pushed off him while ghost face ran to grab the knife. When he turned around I quickly helped Ethan get up and ran towards the door with him. I looked at Anika who was on the bed bleeding.

"Anika! Are you able to go on the ladder?" I felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest. This was real. We are going to die.

"Y-yes just go be-f-fore me." Anika tried replying. Shit she's going to die. She can't go on the ladder with her stomach like that but I have to go.

I nodded at her and quickly went on the ladder. Okay this is a lot higher than I thought it would be. I tried to not look down and made it through the ladder. Everyone in the other slide grabbed me quickly. I turned around to see Ethan just standing there.

ETHAN POV

I can just fake my death right here. I can make them watch her "kill" me. I glanced at y/n and saw tears go down her face.

"Ethan! Hurry up!"

Shit. I looked back at my sister trying to bust open the door then looked at y/n. I still want to spend a bit more time with her. Quinn will understand.

I went on the ladder and tried to quickly go through it. I should've faked my death. Nothing is worth doing this. Once I made it everyone helped me get through the window. Y/n ran to hug me.

She started crying into my shoulder and I just hugged her back tightly. I told myself I can't get attached to anyone here. Especially y/n, but I had just saved her. Why did I do that.

Y/N POV

I looked back at the window and saw Anika at the middle of the ladder. I had my hopes up until I saw ghost face behind her.