"I will, because you made it."

He chuckles and manages a smile. He likes it enough when someone says they like the way he makes the coffee that makes it so delicious—especially coming from his boyfriend.

The door opens and a customer enters the shop. He goes straight to the counter and Renjun bows, telling him to wait a moment.

He then serves Donghyuck's order next. He places them on his table, smiling. "Enjoy your coffee, sir!"

"Thanks, Renjunnie!" Donghyuck imitates Saerim again.

Renjun laughs, playfully rolling his eyes. "You're welcome! And if you don't mind, I'll go serve another customer."

"Sure, but first," Donghyuck pouts and points at his lips. Renjun shakes his head, his eyebrows furrowed. "Come on!"

"No!"

"Later?"

"Not, either."

"Aww." Donghyuck sighs and looks down. Renjun laughs and ruffles his boyfriend's hair.

"I'm working, baby."

Donghyuck suddenly raises his head and looks up at Renjun. "So, later?"

Renjun nods, "Yeah."

"Okay! Fine for me."

Saerim smiles slightly upon witnessing the scene, before continuing to read the book.

"Welcome to Bunny Café! What can I serve you?"

"Matcha Latte, please, for take out."

×××

7PM strikes and Saerim stands up, her book closed with a bookmark on the last page she's just finished reading. He walks to the counter where Renjun's wiping the coffee machine.

"Hi, Renjun-ssi! I'll go ahead now," she announces. "Oh, and... is he your boyfriend?" she asks, quickly pointing at Donghyuck who's scrolling through his phone.

Renjun looks at Donghyuck, smiling fondly. He looks back at her and nods, "Yes."

"I knew it!" she expresses, "You two are so cute together. And the way you call each other baby, gosh, I'm gonna melt! He's so handsome and you're so pretty, what a perfect combination! Stay strong to your relationship, I'm rooting for the both of you."

"Thank you, Saerim-ssi."

"No problem!" She chortles. "I'll go ahead now. See you soon!"

"Bye."

When Saerim finally exits the coffee shop, Donghyuck walks up to Renjun and leans on the counter. "Hey, beautiful!"

"Later, Hyuck. Help me and clean those tables, why don't you?"

Donghyuck salutes at him, "Right away, my princess!" Renjun chuckles at the nickname.

After everything has cleaned up and organized, the lights have been switched off as well, Renjun stretches his body. Donghyuck then wraps his arm around his boyfriend's tiny waist.

"Come on now, please. I've been waiting!"

"So impatient!" Renjun flicks the younger's forehead.

"Ouch!"

Renjun giggles as he grabs his phone, wallet and keys from the counter. "Let's go!"