He has never seen anything like her before. The way the moonlight reflects her appearance is truly more gorgeous, that any humans he has seen before. Her skin glimmer in the bath of moonlight, like before. He eyed the gemstones.

Y/n noticed; she didn't say a word. Instead, she hides her hand in the black cloak. The bard smiled, "I'm Venti! A wandering bard! What's your name?"

Again, debating to herself. She returned the smile with her own, "please address me as [F/N], Venti." His name fall off her tongue like it wasn't a name that she was not familiar with.

"Hehe, are you sure that is your name~?" He asked, having a sing-song voice at the end. Y/n sighed once again, she smiled and answered; "Y/n, nice to meet you, Venti."

Venti looks away, smiling. "What a nice name, it fits you."

"Thank you, Lord Barbatos."

She is testing her luck, isn't she? Venti's eyes widen, and he vanished into thin air; appearing behind her. "How do you know that?" He whispered. Y/n's eyes found him grinning, his tone is fair from being kind. Almost like he threatened her. One wrong move; she would die.

Y/n stepped away, alarm about his next action. "That I cannot say, my apology. However, I do not intend to harm Mondstadt in any way. Nor hurting the Four Winds." She truthfully explained, "I... I'm helping... forget it." Y/n hesitate and then dismissed.

"Hm?" He glared at her.

Y/n took a deep sigh. "I'm with the Knight of Favonious," she muttered loud enough for the God of Wind to hear. Even though that isn't the whole reason. She doesn't want to test her luck today.

Venti's attitude quickly changes, pleased with the answer he acquires. "Very well then! See you tomorrow great friend!" Just like the breeze flew by her hair, a new set of currents comes after. Strongly pushed the strands behind, a voice of gentle voice whispered in her ear.

Causing her to blush. "Stupid archon..." Y/n mumbled, lowering her head and hanging the hood of her cloak back in position to avoid exposing her identity.

Unknown to her, their small interaction makes him feel something, so foreign...

· · ─────── ·★· ─────── · ·

10 years left... 10 years before Traveller wakes up. Y/n had received a letter coming from Raiden Shougan, or maybe from THE Electro Archon; requesting her to assist with whatever problems are happening in Inazuma. Once upon reading, she sighed, she has to team up with a detective. Recollecting on the time when they first worked together.

Flashback

"Lady Y/n." A maid bowed down to a young woman seating on a chair, scanning through each piece of paperwork that Raiden Shougan gave her.

Y/n hummed, "General Sara wishes for your presence in her office," she continued. "Ah very well then, please take care of the estate once I'm gone." She stands up and walks towards the door.

"Understood."

Upon arrival. The General of the Tenryou Commission greeted her; "Lady Hiwara, thank you for coming in such notice." The said female could only smile, "no worries General! Now, what does the Tenryou Commission needs from my assistance?"

"May I request for you to help on a criminal case?" Sara asked, "I would like to." Y/n responded. As the sounds of the oak door opened, making both girls turn their focus to whoever interrupted. "Heizou you're late."