It cant be too late

Start from the beginning

Wilbur opens his eyes to see himself in a beautiful green meadow . He looks around until he sees Techno and his Father standing next to each other looking confused. He walks over to join them.

"Dad, Techn where are we? Is this real? '' He asks them. 

"I feel pretty real Wilbur." Techno says before punching Wilbur in the stomach, who doubled over in pain and dramatics. 

"Boys." Phil sighs. "Yes this does feel real. Why do I recognize this place though?" He asks letting the familiar feeling settle in but he can't figure out where it is from. 

"We used to come here before mum died." A familiar voice answered from behind them. Techno spun around as fast as he could to find the source of the voice. 

And there Tommy stood looking fine, his arms were clean, no scars or gashes in them, Techno could feel a wave of fresh tears start streaming down his face.

 Wilbur stared at his baby brother in front of him. He looks so young, Wilbur was forcing himself to stand still instead of throwing himself at Tommy. 

Phil couldn't pull his eyes off his youngest son, he looked healthy. No blood covering his body he looked like how Phil would want to remember Tommy as. 

"Tommy?" Wilbur breathed out trying to keep his voice even. Tommy looked over to him.

"Hey Wil." Tommy smiled and opened his arms for a hug. Wilbur didn't wait a second before falling into his brother's arms. He didn't do anything to stop the tears from falling onto Tommys shirt. He soon felt two other bodys join the hug and press tightly against him. They all fell apart from the hug after a few minutes, and sat on the ground in the lush green grass. Phil, Wilbur and Techno all sat in front of Tommy, taking in all his features. They sat in silence for a bit, but Techno couldn't keep a thought out of his head that he hoped wasn't true. 

"Tommy?" Techno says suddenly. All heads snap towards him. 

"Yeah Big Dubs?" Tommy responds casually while picking the flowers off the ground to make something. 

"How are you here right now?" Techno askes dreading the answer. Wilbur goes pale at the realization. Phil just sits there silently watching Tommy weave the different flowers together like how Kristen used to. 

"Tech, if you're asking that, then you already know." Tommy says the smile on his face slipping for a second before returning. They could see the sadness in his eyes as he went back to the flowers. Techno could feel his breathing stop at that second, he wanted to scream and cry until his voice was gone. Wilbur reached over and grabbed Technos hand where he squeezed as hard as he could. 

"I didn't want to leave you guys, just the pain that never went away." Tommy whispers to them, before sucking in a big breath and continuing louder. "School was awful, every time I was alone Jared came over and beat me up." Wilbur made a sharp in hale, Jared the guy whose girlfriend dumped him for Wilbur. "I'm really sorry. And I love you guys so much." Tommy looked at all of them and he had tears running down his face. 

"We love you so much as well Tommy. You will and always have had a place in our hearts." Phil said looking at his son who he'll never be able to make it up to. A small smile crept onto Tommys face. 

"I'm always going to be with you guys." Tommy says as he grabs the daisy chains and slowly places the first one on Technos head, and gives him a hug. "It's not your fault Tech, it never was." Tommy whispered into technos ear as he straightened the crown.

Tommy then moved over to Wilbur and placed the next crown on his head. "I forgive you Wilbur, I can only hope you can forgive me too." He whispers to Wilbur.