"Ah just the Ravenclaw I was looking for." Sebastian comes up to Seraphina as she goes into the transfiguration courtyard. She felt almost enthusiastic when she finally found the Slytherin, or perhaps he found her actually.

"I actually wanted to talk to you aswell, look I know we sort of got off on the wrong foot when I first met you. But I uh- I appreciate what you did in the library." Seraphina stutters her words as she attempts to make an apology for Sebastian.

"I understand, in some ways I probably would have acted the same way you did if I was to ever meet myself as another person." Sebastian attempts to joke, to his surprise Seraphina actually giggled. For once Sebastian couldn't take his eyes off, the way her nose scrunched up and she giggled. Her cheeks expanded as she smiled, how she tucks her black curls in which loosely fell on her face. Seraphina eyes finally locked contact with his.

She stuck her hand out in front of her, "I'm Seraphina Santos, you have my respect." She greeted. Sebastian smirked and gladly shook her hand with a firm shake.

"Sebastian Sallows, hogwarts most charming and yet mischievous student." Sebastian greeted, a smile continued to play on Seraphina face. If she kept smiling like that then Sebastian would have to continue to keep making jokes until she stopped.

"Have you had much chance to explore the castle since being here? I can give you a tour?" Sebastian suggested.

"Natsai showed me a brief tour of the castle. I think it should be alright." Seraphina attempted to wave off.

"But she's only been here for a year, although I've only scratched the surface of this place, but I do know a few passageways here. There's even a place I have to show, of course I'll have to tell Lucius about it too. But I feel like you would also benefit from it." Sebastian said as he came up with an idea, they stopped in front of the statue as Seraphina set down a pile of books that she borrowed from the library earlier.

"I didn't realise Hogwarts could be so secretive."

"It is, just when you think you had this place all figured it, trust me, there's more to it. Meet me near the defence against the dark arts room, I'll owl Lucius to meet you there aswell." Sebastian instructed, within seconds he quickly left leaving Seraphina confused and curious.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Is Sebastian here yet?" Lucius asked Seraphina as she was sitting on the bottom of the staircase, reading a book.

"Not yet, he'll be here soon. Where did you run off to today? you look like you just ran a marathon." Seraphina asked as she noticed the sweat on Lucius face.

"Oh I encountered a Mongrel today, no biggy." Lucius waved it off, in which earned a shock to Seraphina face.

"A mongrel! Are you okay, you're not hurt. I don't need to heal you again do I?" Seraphina kept firing questions at Lucius, just as he was about to respond, Sebastian quickly became behind him.

"Who's hurt?" Sebastian asked confused and curiously.

"Oh it's nothing, just a little incident. Why are we here?" Seraphina asked confused, Sebastian shook off the conversation and answered.

"Like I said earlier, there's something that I want to show you." He answered.

"Hey, first let me thank you for what you did in the library." Lucius starts to apologise. Sebastian waved it off as if it was nothing.

"Of course, scribnar tried to give detention- but I have ways out of these things." Sebastian smirked, this earned a slight eye roll from Seraphina, 'of course' she thought.

"Well you took the fall for us, that counts for something." Lucius said warmly, to which Sebastian quickly asked, "did you find what you were looking for?"