I unbutton his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers. His cock sprung up . I hold it in my hands and started to move it up and down. His breathe was getting heavy. I was going to attach my mouth on it when ansh hold my hand.

Ansh - you don't have to do it jaan.

Me - but I want to. Now stop interrupting me and guide me.

I took his shaft on my hand and breathed near its tip and blow some air. He moaned out loudly . I licked it and start sucking. Ansh was groaning and moaning. After some time he cum. We both were sweating. I don't know how I did it. I always had this fantasy after reading in wattpad stories.

Me- how is it? Did I do well? I am not expert. I did it just like I read in wattpad stories.

Ansh - I never knew you read this types of books but you were awesome.

I stood up. We looked at each other and  removed my pants along with my pantie. I position my core to his shaft and pushed it inside me. We both groaned out loud together after feeling each other inside each other.

Extreme pleasure passed through me feeling him completely inside me. I began to move my hip and down. Ansh unclasped my bra and attack my breasts. He sucked my breasts while holding my hips and guiding me properly. I hold on his shoulders and started thrusting me more fast.

''Ahhh anshhh''

I was moaning out loudly and suddenly he flipped our position.

Ansh - now it's my turn.

Saying he started thrusting more fast and deep making my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

'' ahhh anshhh fast more fast. Don't stop.''

After some time we both came together and he filled his juice inside me. He came out of me and laid beside me after taking me for some more rounds. We both are panting hard and exhausted.

Me - you know ansh, I always have this fantasy to make love in the beach under moonlight. You just fulfilled that.

Ansh smiled and said, '' then tell me what else is there in your fantasy list? So that we can fulfill it. ''

Me - it's long Mr. Malhotra.

Ansh - don't worry we have all our life Mrs. Malhotra.

Me - when we will have our kids what will you do? We have to share ourselves.

Ansh kissed my forehead and said, ''don't worry. I will brought them up in such a way that they will know to give some privacy to their parents. By the way, talking about kids, how many do you want? "

I thought for a while and said, '' umm 2 or 3 maybe''.

'' but I wanted a whole cricket team'', he said seriously.

My eyes became wide at the seriousness of his voice. I was imagining a cricket team with ansh. What the hell ishu, he is kidding. What are you thinking? My subconscious reminded me.

I looked at him to see trying to stiffled his laughter. I narrowed my eyes at him. He burst out laughing and I smack his chest.

''Come on jaan, I was joking. We are human not child producing machine. Godd the expression of your face,'' he said controlling his laugh but again  started laughing at the last line. I also smiled seeing his laugh. He saw me staring at him smiling and asked,

''What? ''

''I love you  ansh. ''

'' I love you too ansh ki jaan ''.

''Ansh, look the sun is rising. It's so colourful.''

We both enjoyed the sun rising in each other's arms. Later we both went to the cottage and slept that day as we both didn't sleep all night. We spent few more days there loving and spending time with each other.