Hands on bondage

Small man blushes the taller man grabs Small man's pulls him close to him "am sorry Johnny but u won't be able to see and walk after this" taller mans says seductively. Small man blushes alot Ghost watches blushes as well eyes starts to fill up with more lust the taller man lifts the small man's shirt over his face so he can't see the taller man takes off small man's boxers all the way off he smiles as he looks at his dick. Ghost squirms more he leans against the wall and keeps watching them he smiles as well with balaclava off ans holding König hood taller man takes off his boxers grabs the lube bottle puts some on his hand strokes his dick to make hard as wet for Johnny. Tall man blushes seeing König dick get big ans hard taller man grabs Johnny legs as his dick tip touches the spot just a little bit touching small man gasps and whines for him pound him already. Taller man slides his dick in the small man let's out a big moan arching his back König grabs Soap keep him steady on him he starts moving in and out of Johnny hitting the spot small man keeps moaning and gasping for air but enjoys it Ghost blushes his dick gets hard he moves walks out the bedroom having enough of it walks gaming room closing the bed room door behind him when he left "KkKköönniig" small man saying moaning so much taller man grabs his hips starts pounding him harder with so much force small man cums already König hit the spot hard enough Johnny couldn't hold himself back.
.
.
Taller man keeps pounding in groaning and grunting then he cums so much inside of small man's stomp fills up a little König grabs Soap pulls him on his lap tp ride out the orgasm there having König pulls out grabs a buttplug puts in Soaps ass keep the cum from going everywhere. Taller man picks up the small man puts his boxers back on puts his shirt back down unties small man and uncuffs him letting Johnny sleep.
.
.
.
Taller man walks out the bedroom to Ghost kisses his neck "Darling Do you need help as well" he said in Simon's ears seductively.
.
.
.
.
(Chapter 5 will be with Ghost ans König snice Soap is sleeping and needs a break from ass fucking lmao)